PDA

View Full Version : Why is Norhtern Colorado in the Big Sky Conference???

Griz0383
September 8th, 2007, 09:55 PM
Why is northern Colorado in the BSC? They suck! We get enough crap from around the country about how soft the BSC is and NC proves it when they can't score a point on their home field against a DII school! North and South dakota schools would have been a better choice for the sake of improving the strength of the conference! Embarrassed in the BSC!!!!!

ysubigred
September 8th, 2007, 10:02 PM
Why is northern Colorado in the BSC? They suck! We get enough crap from around the country about how soft the BSC is and NC proves it when they can't score a point on their home field against a DII school! North and South dakota schools would have been a better choice for the sake of improving the strength of the conference! Embarrassed in the BSC!!!!!

Why change now xconfusedx It's been a one team conference for years xwhistlex

ncbears
September 8th, 2007, 10:03 PM
Good question. We do suck.

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 8th, 2007, 10:04 PM
Every FCS conference has a team that would lose to Chadron.

After seeing how Chadron beat Montana State last year, are you really surprised?

Cap'n Cat
September 8th, 2007, 10:06 PM
Bite your lip, Cap'n. Bite your lip!!!

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx :( :( :( :( :( :D :D :D :D :D

ncbears
September 8th, 2007, 10:07 PM

After seeing how Chadron beat Montana State last year, are you really surprised?

You do have a point. As I have mentioned, CSC would beat a lot of FCS teams. I wouldn't be suprised to see them win the d2 title.

ysubigred
September 8th, 2007, 10:07 PM

Very true. Chardon would kill Indy State xbawlingx

Griz0383
September 8th, 2007, 10:49 PM
I have never seen CSC play and maybe thats a good thing!!! they seem to enjoy pounding the BSC teams! Sorry NC fans didn't want to come off like a snob but I do long for the days of Idaho, Boise State and Nevada.

GOKATS
September 8th, 2007, 10:58 PM
Chadron St./ Woodhead could easily give any FCS team a battle.

Yes, Woodhead is that good!!

CrazyCat
September 8th, 2007, 11:35 PM
Woodheads stats

147 yds rushing
133 yds receiving

did not play in 4th quarter

PantherRob82
September 8th, 2007, 11:39 PM
everyone has one.

CopperCat
September 8th, 2007, 11:57 PM

Ya know, Chadron beat MSU LAST YEAR, and we're still talking about that instead of UNC GETTING SHUT OUT BY CHADRON. Move on already. Chadron is flat out good. Nobody really gives them enough credit for that. It turns into a smack fest instead of what it should be i.e. "Hey, for a DII team, they're pretty damn good." If you ask me, Northern Colorado and Chadron should switch divisions AND conferences.

GOKATS
September 9th, 2007, 12:01 AM
Chadron St./Woodhead could give any FCS team a run for the money, Yes, they are that good!

Reed Rothchild
September 9th, 2007, 12:13 AM
I wish sometimes that UNI played in the BSC... Nothing like 8 guaranteed wins every season...

CopperCat
September 9th, 2007, 12:29 AM
I wish sometimes that UNI played in the BSC... Nothing like 8 guaranteed wins every season...

Keep it classy RR. You're starting to sound like an App St. fan.xlolx

ASU
September 9th, 2007, 12:58 AM
Keep it classy RR. You're starting to sound like an App St. fan.xlolx

Ow come on ...... no one is that bad. Well maybe some of us R.

Proud Griz Man
September 9th, 2007, 01:24 AM

I would like it too, it is not as easy as it looks. xreadx