PDA

View Full Version : ESPN shows Appalachian State on map

hawkeye
September 8th, 2007, 11:43 AM
College Game Day special on "Where is Appalachian State on the Map" went very well I thought. Right up until they showed Lee Corso run his mouth about "Chicken Little" and the sky is not falling? Corso had to throw in the quote this happens maybe every ten years and "Hey big guys, the sky is not falling".

I love the fact it kills him to even talk about it. Bitter pill Mr. Corsimnotacoach........Swallow it!!!xsmiley_wix

FCSFAN
September 8th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Corso is a meathead

proasu89
September 8th, 2007, 07:45 PM
Corso is a meathead

Yes, Corso is a Meathead, but Tom Rinaldi did a great job on the piece.xthumbsupx

TexasTerror
September 8th, 2007, 07:50 PM
It was a good piece. Glad to see some FCS coverage on College GameDay and I hope there are a few more reasons for them to do a Gameday Show from an FCS venue...which I think they've done twice before...

brownbear
September 8th, 2007, 07:57 PM
They held College Gameday at the Bayou Classic a few years ago, but when else have they done it?

Franks Tanks
September 8th, 2007, 08:14 PM
They held College Gameday at the Bayou Classic a few years ago, but when else have they done it?

How did you miss it, it was an Ivy game. It was the 2002 Penn-Harvard game at Franklin Field when both were unbeaten.