PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Montana State

acbearkat
December 11th, 2021, 10:59 PM
They came in and not only snapped our winning streak, but also snapped our undefeated home playoff winning streak. Best of luck next week. You beat the champs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catbooster
December 12th, 2021, 12:19 AM
You guys have gotten us plenty of times. Nice to get the win for once. The bad part of the playoffs is that all of us but one team end the season on a loss. Good luck next year.

Puddin Tane
December 12th, 2021, 02:14 AM
Im gonna miss Sammy in the fcs. I enjoy rooting against them (while occasionally rooting for them.) Them leaving the WACk, leaves us with sfa as our rival and nobody gives a rats arse about them.

Now on to the obscurity of small time FBS, where i think they will become another Texas State.

bobcathpdevil56
December 12th, 2021, 02:31 AM
Question for Bearkat fans on the move to FBS.

There was a camera shot of your OC having to use and head lamp to read his play sheet will working on a lectern during the game today. Are you sure you are ready to move up?

marenlee
December 12th, 2021, 04:12 AM

There was a camera shot of your OC having to use and head lamp to read his play sheet will working on a lectern during the game today. Are you sure you are ready to move up?

Also ****ty lighting for a night game in general. But hey, they’re gonna play “big boy” football now.

POD Knows
December 12th, 2021, 09:59 AM

That was hilarious. The guy looked like he was wearing a miners helmet from back in the day. It was a really bad look

caribbeanhen
December 12th, 2021, 10:06 AM
Also ****ty lighting for a night game in general. But hey, they’re gonna play “big boy” football now.

Facilities wise, Sammy is 10 years from being FBS ready

bobcathpdevil56
December 12th, 2021, 11:26 AM
That was hilarious. The guy looked like he was wearing a miners helmet from back in the day. It was a really bad look

Agreed. I thought he was channeling the Butte America look to throw Tommy off

POD Knows
December 12th, 2021, 11:46 AM
He was mocking you and then you guys gave them the beat down they deserved. I mean seriously. The guy has to wear a light on his head to call plays. That is as low rent as it gets. I wonder how many roach traps he has up there. Does he have to clean those himself. Getting out of that “skybox” was probably his main reason for leaving SHSU. I wonder if they show prospective coaches their digs as a means to close the deal.

POD Knows
December 12th, 2021, 11:48 AM
Hey. You don’t have glass windows in your coach’s boxes at MSU do you? If so, put in safety glass. The SDSU ****s busted the window out of the ones in the Dome last spring when they graced us with their presence.

MR. CHICKEN
December 12th, 2021, 12:22 PM
He was mocking you and then you guys gave them the beat down they deserved. I mean seriously. The guy has to wear a light on his head to call plays. That is as low rent as it gets. I wonder how many roach traps he has up there. Does he have to clean those himself. Getting out of that “skybox” was probably his main reason for leaving SHSU. I wonder if they show prospective coaches their digs as a means to close the deal.

....CARTY'S DAYS UH SCRIMPIN'...ARE OVER.......HE'S NOW IN DUH TOP 3......SKOOLS WHIFF FOOTBALL....$$$ ALLOCATIONS........BRAWK!

Daytripper
December 12th, 2021, 01:50 PM
Agree. Congrats to the Bobcats. Montana State players out-hustled and out-played us. The Bobcat coaches out-coached us. The impressive contingent of MSU fans that made the trip were loud and into the game. Respect.

Good luck moving forward.

POD Knows
December 12th, 2021, 01:59 PM

....CARTY'S DAYS UH SCRIMPIN'...ARE OVER.......HE'S NOW IN DUH TOP 3......SKOOLS WHIFF FOOTBALL....$$$ ALLOCATIONS........BRAWK!
Should also cut down on the shots/vaccines he had to get for Hantavirus as well.

Pards Rule
December 13th, 2021, 06:14 AM
Congrats Bobcats. I know my good friend from Hanna Car Wash Systems, Ron Holm (RIP April 2018), would be ecstatic. Kind of weird Hanna now based in Houston, and moved from Portland OR, after merging with Jim Coleman Co in 2005. Anyways he was a MSU alum and as proud of it as I am with Lafayette. We would talk 1AA football always. Question: is "our" (Lafayette) boy Keegan Shoemaker set to start next year then?

Daytripper
December 13th, 2021, 06:18 AM
Congrats Bobcats. I know my good friend from Hanna Car Wash Systems, Ron Holm (RIP April 2018), would be ecstatic. Kind of weird Hanna now based in Houston, and moved from Portland OR, after merging with Jim Coleman Co in 2005. Anyways he was a MSU alum and as proud of it as I am with Lafayette. We would talk 1AA football always. Question: is "our" (Lafayette) boy Keegan Shoemaker set to start next year then?

Schmid has another year.

Key losses for next season will be WRs Chrest and Ezzard, OL Colby Thomas, DLs Mascorro, Wallace and Kay, DBs Thomas, and the McCollum twins.

Daytripper
December 13th, 2021, 06:28 AM
Im gonna miss Sammy in the fcs. I enjoy rooting against them (while occasionally rooting for them.) Them leaving the WACk, leaves us with sfa as our rival and nobody gives a rats arse about them.

Now on to the obscurity of small time FBS, where i think they will become another Texas State.

Maybe. But with the changing NCAA landscape, I think a move now is a prudent thing. Nothing ventured, nothing gained as they say. Plus, I trust the decision-making of our University president. She's a sharp cookie.

CenMEBlackBearFan
December 13th, 2021, 11:08 AM
Schmid has another year.

Key losses for next season will be WRs Chrest and Ezzard, OL Colby Thomas, DLs Mascorro, Wallace and Kay, DBs Thomas, and the McCollum twins.

Holy crap, you still have our ex RB Ramon Jefferson back, seems like he left us 2018???

ursus arctos horribilis
December 13th, 2021, 11:45 AM
Big congrats Bobcats. Such a well played game and the team looked in sync and rolling for sure. Great to see you repping and hoping for another big showing from your team upcoming. I really enjoyed watching the game.

I know we are not supposed to say things like this but I root for your team in every game except one that would be detrimental to my Griz. I know, I'm not a good rival but that is how it is.:D

MSUBobcat
December 13th, 2021, 11:58 AM
Big congrats Bobcats. Such a well played game and the team looked in sync and rolling for sure. Great to see you repping and hoping for another big showing from your team upcoming. I really enjoyed watching the game.

I know we are not supposed to say things like this but I root for your team in every game except one that would be detrimental to my Griz. I know, I'm not a good rival but that is how it is.:D

Same for me. I don't pull for them to win regular season games typically, but for playoff games (particularly when there's no chance of meeting until the championship) the loyalty goes to the alma mater, then the State of MT, then to the conference.

Daytripper
December 13th, 2021, 01:33 PM
Holy crap, you still have our ex RB Ramon Jefferson back, seems like he left us 2018???

Yes. He is listed as a redshirt junior this season.

Nickels
December 13th, 2021, 05:56 PM
We appreciate the hell out of him. 100% effort every down. IMO the most underrated Bearkat.