Picks for this weekend's games.

http://southernpigskin.com/page.cfm?story=11469&cat=exclusives

mrklean
September 7th, 2007, 11:21 AM
Georgia Southern 42
Left Georgia 10

citdog
September 7th, 2007, 11:23 AM
I guess The Citadel is no longer in the Southern Conference.

CID1990
September 7th, 2007, 12:03 PM

Screw 'em, Citdog. I say we go start our own conference. It could consist of The Citadel, VMI, University of the South, Richmond, W&M, JMU, and anybody else who has the testicular fortitude to be a part of the Confederate Conference.

citdog
September 7th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Screw 'em, Citdog. I say we go start our own conference. It could consist of The Citadel, VMI, University of the South, Richmond, W&M, JMU, and anybody else who has the testicular fortitude to be a part of the Confederate Conference.

my sentiments exactly! josh is a tool anyway.

Black and Gold Express
September 7th, 2007, 12:09 PM

The old "if you can't beat 'em, run away from 'em" attitude. Sounds like the only way you'll ever see 9-10 wins ever again at this rate.

citdog
September 7th, 2007, 12:15 PM
The old "if you can't beat 'em, run away from 'em" attitude. Sounds like the only way you'll ever see 9-10 wins ever again at this rate.

we were playing football in the Southern Conference when your school was called App. Teachers College.

CID1990
September 7th, 2007, 12:17 PM

Is it just me, or are a few AppState fans starting to sound like GSU fans? (Minus the winning ways being in the past)

Black and Gold Express
September 7th, 2007, 12:18 PM
So can we, and without needing someone else to tell us to do it like you do.

But usually you barely get to 6 when it comes to football wins a season. Probably easier for you to keep that number low. Wouldn't want to tax you too much.

citdog
September 7th, 2007, 12:19 PM
Is it just me, or are a few AppState fans starting to sound like GSU fans? (Minus the winning ways being in the past)

most appies are ok. lizard is cool among others, but some are GSU like yes.

citdog
September 7th, 2007, 12:20 PM
So can we, and without needing someone else to tell us to do it like you do.

But usually you barely get to 6 when it comes to football wins a season. Probably easier for you to keep that number low. Wouldn't want to tax you too much.

did you get run out of The Citadel and transfer to App? is that why you always act like a dick?

Black and Gold Express
September 7th, 2007, 12:25 PM
did you get run out of The Citadel and transfer to App? is that why you always act like a dick?

I have respect for quite a few graduates of The Citadel that I know. Unlike you, they seem to understand decency and class. Guess you were the one they brought in to lower the standards there?

Oh, and do at least try to make a game of it this year when we come to town. It's been quite a while since you guys managed that. The conference is much more enjoyable to watch when more than 3-4 teams play well a year.

citdog
September 7th, 2007, 12:29 PM
I have respect for quite a few graduates of The Citadel that I know. Unlike you, they seem to understand decency and class. Guess you were the one they brought in to lower the standards there?

Oh, and do at least try to make a game of it this year when we come to town. It's been quite a while since you guys managed that. The conference is much more enjoyable to watch when more than 3-4 teams play well a year.

decency and class lessons from a graduate, did you actually graduate, of Crap State? it wasn't that long ago we made a nice game of it in Charleston and you got your ass busted by the 'Dogs. i can't wait until mountains come to the coast. we'll show you class.

trusty
September 7th, 2007, 12:31 PM

Citadel is in the Socon??xeyebrowx

citdog
September 7th, 2007, 12:32 PM

we were when we busted your ass last season! It's THE Citadel, DICK!

trusty
September 7th, 2007, 12:38 PM

xbawlingx xbawlingx xlolx

OL FU
September 7th, 2007, 12:42 PM

Well boy I see you are fired up again. I think it is time we restarted that intervention program.

Step 10. and repeat after I read.

http://alcohol411.info/index.3.jpg

citdog
September 7th, 2007, 12:48 PM
Well boy I see you are fired up again. I think it is time we restarted that intervention program.

Step 10. and repeat after I read.

http://alcohol411.info/index.3.jpg

not me!

OL FU
September 7th, 2007, 01:05 PM
not me!

I did realize that was the wrong saying for youxrolleyesx xlolx

pete4256
September 7th, 2007, 04:09 PM

No, Citadel is in the Big South, right? xeyebrowx

citdog
September 7th, 2007, 04:11 PM

again we cut your ass last year. nothing more need be said other than it's THE Citadel.

pete4256
September 7th, 2007, 04:20 PM
again we cut your ass last year. nothing more need be said other than it's THE Citadel.

Yeah, I hate it when we lose OOC games.

ElonPride
September 7th, 2007, 04:25 PM
Man, I never knew Citadel had such rabid fans.

Once again, let's get back to talking football.

citdog
September 7th, 2007, 04:26 PM

i never knew Elon had ANY fans!:D

and DAMMITT it's THE Citadel!

pete4256
September 7th, 2007, 04:31 PM

So you're not gonna take my bait, huh? Oh well. Your loss.

citdog
September 7th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Yeah, I hate it when we lose OOC games.

we were playing football in the Southern Conference before there even was a GSU!

PaladinFan
September 7th, 2007, 04:57 PM
we were playing football in the Southern Conference before there even was a GSU!

and Furman was there before you. What's your point?

citdog
September 7th, 2007, 05:01 PM
and Furman was there before you. What's your point?

we both joined in 1936.

PaladinFan
September 7th, 2007, 06:03 PM
True, but our school is older ;)

ElonPride
September 7th, 2007, 06:26 PM

Yeah we have 2,.....

Fans of Citadel sure don't know how to stay on topic. You would think with all the "tough love" at school they'd be able to pay attention.

gophoenix
September 7th, 2007, 07:17 PM
Yeah we have 2,.....

Fans of Citadel sure don't know how to stay on topic. You would think with all the "tough love" at school they'd be able to pay attention.

And it looks like The Citadel has 1.... but he posts enough for 1000 xsmiley_wix

appfan2008
September 7th, 2007, 10:55 PM
on behalf of app fans, i would like to apologize for that embarrassing display a couple of pages ago

Baldy
September 7th, 2007, 10:58 PM
Is it just me, or are a few AppState fans starting to sound like GSU fans? (Minus the winning ways being in the past)Give it a try sometime and maybe Chitadel will win more than 3 or 4 games a year.

citdog
September 8th, 2007, 08:30 AM
Give it a try sometime and maybe Chitadel will win more than 3 or 4 games a year.

we will do alot better than that with Kevin Higgins at the helm!

ButlerGSU
September 8th, 2007, 09:53 AM
GSU: 38
UWG: 21

Ivytalk
September 8th, 2007, 09:57 AM

Agreed! I concur with the picks in the first post on this thread.xnodx

citdog
September 8th, 2007, 09:59 AM
Agreed! I concur with the picks in the first post on this thread.xnodx

RABID 'DOGS!

windwalker
September 8th, 2007, 01:06 PM
Nah... they applied and we didn't want them...xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

citdog
September 8th, 2007, 01:42 PM
Nah... they applied and we didn't want them...xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx