View Full Version : 2021 SWAC Championship Game (Prairie View A&M vs Jackson State)

ASU33
December 3rd, 2021, 08:09 AM
The 2021 SWAC Championship game is set for tomorrow in Jackson as Jackson State is set to host Prairie View A&M. The Panthers started the season hot but have lost 3 in a row including a loss at home last week against Mississippi Valley State. The Panthers come into tomorrow's contest with a record of 7-4. Jackson State was off last week after coming off of a 24-10 against Alcorn State 2 weeks ago. The Tigers hold a 10-1 record on the season with their lone loss being a 7-3 loss to FBS UL-Monroe. Winner will not only win the conference title but the bid to The Celebration Bowl.

Katfan
December 3rd, 2021, 03:37 PM
Jackson State by 21

Panther88
December 3rd, 2021, 11:43 PM
Jackson State by 21

LAY.

The possibility is there.

I believe we will win. The "possum" game over the last game gave a huge boost in confidence. xthumbsupx

CHIP72
December 4th, 2021, 07:31 AM
I think the fighting Neon Deions win easily and advance to the Celebration Bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bonarae
December 4th, 2021, 06:39 PM
Final Score: 27-10 Deion Tigers...

FUBeAR
December 4th, 2021, 10:52 PM
I think the fighting Neon Deions win easily and advance to the Celebration Bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where they pound an SC State Team that lost 30-7 to the FAMU Team we all saw last week…and is probably just glad to be there. SC State Football has had to deal with a lot in recent years. Very glad to see the Bulldogs having some success, but they’re gonna get boat-raced in this game.

FUBeAR is confident that The Marching 101 will be in fine form though!