PDA

View Full Version : LFN: Lehigh Two Deep Released

Lehigh Football Nation
September 4th, 2007, 05:11 PM
On my blog, of course!

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com

(Oh yeah, it's also in Lehigh's game notes...)

Yes, Lehigh fans are excited.

carney2
September 4th, 2007, 09:58 PM
I seem to have missed something along the way. Conspicuous by his absence here is freshman DL, and no. 1 recruit in the class of 2011, Charles Brallier. Injured? Did not report? What happened?

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 4th, 2007, 10:14 PM
I seem to have missed something along the way. Conspicuous by his absence here is freshman DL, and no. 1 recruit in the class of 2011, Charles Brallier. Injured? Did not report? What happened?

He's on the team but not listed on the two deep. I'm sure he'll play some this year but is still only a freshman. Lehigh is very deep along the D line just not very big. He is the one big body though.

ngineer
September 4th, 2007, 11:37 PM
Braillier is one big boy, but I suspect he needs work on technique after bullilng people around in high school. I think the front 7 on D will be good, especially the LB's--alot of athleticism. Noted that Donchez was listed behind Yansane as opposed to #2 Fitzgerald. I suspect Pete will be the 'third wide' in such formations.
McGowan is still nursing the hammy, so that is why the exciting frosh is listed #2. Coen very high on KanKam.
Getting excited. I would hope around 12,000 for Saturday. Weather looks great, right now.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 4th, 2007, 11:53 PM
I can't wait for Saturday to come. First game of the year against a quality program, should be a big crowd as well. Game should be a good test for the team. Hopefully the team comes out and limits dumb mental mistakes that could cost them in a close game. I'm interested to see how they do along the D-line. That is my #1 concern, i can see Villanova coming out and move the ball, always have mobile QB's. Lehigh's offense should be able to move the ball as long as it plays within itself. If my belief about the team is correct they'll win. We'll see....

Lehigh Football Nation
September 5th, 2007, 08:50 AM
Another thing I thought was interesting was that senior QB Kevin Marshall wasn't listed as the #2, but soph Chris Bokosky was. It looks like after this year Bokosky could be the guy they're grooming to be the starter.

I think Brallier will be finding his way into games this year at some point, just not on opening day.

I still can't get over the number of freshman on the roster. I will be very interested to see if Kankam finds his way into the game on Saturday.

carney2
September 5th, 2007, 09:01 AM
First game of the year against a quality program, should be a big crowd as well.

What's the walk up ticket situation at Goodman? I plan to be at the Harvard game, but want to see the weather before committing.