PDA

View Full Version : KENNESAW FANS

MUHAWKS
November 19th, 2021, 08:26 AM
How are your injuries' etc.? Relatively healthy, full go? Or have some guys banged up?

We should be as close to good as we are going to be- have a few major contributors not at full strength but for this time of year not awful. The 3 starters we lost for year were all out since before week 1- Other than that our Offense is full go, with some nagging stuff. Our RB has missed 3 straight but will be back and frankly the guys who filled in did very well. WR's all good, OL 1-2 guys banged up but good. On Defense, we will be without 1-2 guys in addition to the 2 starters who were out before year but we may be getting 1-2 guys back and again guys being out afforded us to gain some depth. All in all I would say we are a B- overall health wise which for late Nov is not terrible. If we were to include the preseason stuff more like C- but that doesn't even count or matter now.. How about ya'll?

HootyHoo
November 19th, 2021, 08:40 AM
About the same tbh, Had a buch of injuries in a fall camp. Two slot backs are out for the year. Bo said our DE Parker will return this week. Similar to Monmouth, we've gotten healthier as the season progressed and now we are close to 100%. I'd give us a B- as well.

BigBlueMU
November 19th, 2021, 10:40 AM
I happened to be in Kennesaw GA for a business meeting this week and did a drive by the stadium. Very impressive, but smaller than I though. Looks like capacity maybe squeaks by 10k? And parking also looks like a nightmare. Wish I could have stayed down for the game, but don't think the wife would be very pleased.