PDA

View Full Version : Go vote for App. State at ESPN

Ronbo
September 3rd, 2007, 07:04 PM
The blocked field goal is a nominee for the "Pontiac Game Saving Moment of the Week".

Get over there and vote!

FCSFAN
September 3rd, 2007, 07:06 PM
ESPNwho? That's the worst national sports outlet for FCS, well close with SI anyway.

CoastalFan2005
September 3rd, 2007, 07:09 PM
Link, because I can't find it

SirApp
September 3rd, 2007, 07:15 PM
https://r.espn.go.com/espn/contests/07GameChangingPerformance/index?cmp=ncaaponhp

Ronbo
September 3rd, 2007, 07:18 PM
ESPNwho? That's the worst national sports outlet for FCS, well close with SI anyway.

ESPN is making App. State a legend this week. They are saying people will still be talking about this game decades from now.

FCSFAN
September 3rd, 2007, 07:24 PM
ESPN is making App. State a legend this week. They are saying people will still be talking about this game decades from now.They are saying App St isn't D-I, they are asking should they move up next year, they are the stooge and so is anyone who drinks their koolaid. ESPN caters to the BS crowd only which I guess is you? They are not the first and not the last to say the game was historic. What happened to you slamming App? I see your tune changes from thread to thread. Is that what they mean by "pulling a Ronbo"?

agsadmin
September 3rd, 2007, 07:27 PM
Namecalling is not acceptable, please refrain. Find a way to disagree that does not refering to each other with such terms as stooge.xpeacex

Ronbo
September 3rd, 2007, 07:30 PM
FCS is a lower division of football. How do they explain that to viewers? It's like AAA baseball compared to the Bigs. Now what do you want? For them to lie to the viewers? It's what it is. Embrace it or go follow a FBS team then you won't have the inferiority complex.

FCS Go!
September 3rd, 2007, 07:31 PM
Thanks for the heads up!xthumbsupx

Mountaineer
September 3rd, 2007, 07:32 PM
Regardless of the FCS/FBS slant that this thread is degenerating into (nevermind, the thread was edited xlolx) - this is a great chance for ASU to receive $5,000 dollars for the week and possibly $100,000 for the scholarship fund at the end of the year.

So I'd say if you enjoyed the game and want to see a fellow FCS school win, go ahead and vote - help us out. xthumbsupx

Thanks Ronbo. xpeacex

FCSFAN
September 3rd, 2007, 07:33 PM
Namecalling is not acceptable, please refrain. Find a way to disagree that does not refering to each other with such terms as stooge.xpeacexOkay, can I call David Bailiff a stooge - oops I guess that goes on the smack board. :o xsmiley_wix

Ronbo
September 3rd, 2007, 07:33 PM
They are saying App St isn't D-I, they are asking should they move up next year, they are the stooge and so is anyone who drinks their koolaid. ESPN caters to the BS crowd only which I guess is you? They are not the first and not the last to say the game was historic. What happened to you slamming App? I see your tune changes from thread to thread. Is that what they mean by "pulling a Ronbo"?

As far as slamming App. State. I praised them for the huge upset. You are saying I slammed them because I won't say they are a better team than Michigan? That's ridiculous! It was David vs. Goliath. That's what makes it a story. There is no way App. State is better than Michigan. I see you live in FCS Barbie Dream Land.xlolx xlolx xlolx Next you'll want our Champion to meet the FBS Champion for the real National title.

FCSFAN
September 3rd, 2007, 07:58 PM
ESPN is making App. State a legend this week. They are saying people will still be talking about this game decades from now.ESPeoN also asked its readers whether App should join D-I so don't give them any credit. They are doing what brings readers in so THEY can make $$$$ of of it. If you think that is okay even when they demean App at the same time then so be it. App will get their props but we don't have to glorify the idiotic websites that are slopping at the trough so they can fill their own coffers. Where's their coverage of Nicholls State beating Rice? Drake beating Illinois State? It goes on and on yet they have the story of FBS Podunk topping FCS NoName. xwhistlex

terrierbob
September 3rd, 2007, 07:58 PM
The best part of the voting site (btw, I voted for ASU) was the call from the App State announcers.

Ronbo
September 3rd, 2007, 08:03 PM
ESPeoN also asked its readers whether App should join D-I so don't give them any credit. They are doing what brings readers in so THEY can make $$$$ of of it. If you think that is okay even when they demean App at the same time then so be it. App will get their props but we don't have to glorify the idiotic websites that are slopping at the trough so they can fill their own coffers. Where's their coverage of Nicholls State beating Rice? Drake beating Illinois State? It goes on and on yet they have the story of FBS Podunk topping FBS NoName. xwhistlex

Geeze you're like a midget at a Basketball Convention. Get over it.xlolx xlolx

CoastalFan2005
September 3rd, 2007, 08:09 PM
ESPeoN also asked its readers whether App should join D-I so don't give them any credit. They are doing what brings readers in so THEY can make $$$$ of of it. If you think that is okay even when they demean App at the same time then so be it. App will get their props but we don't have to glorify the idiotic websites that are slopping at the trough so they can fill their own coffers. Where's their coverage of Nicholls State beating Rice? Drake beating Illinois State? It goes on and on yet they have the story of FBS Podunk topping FCS NoName. xwhistlex

xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx

Give it a rest.

Just go vote for them so they can have a chance to win some money. You do want an FCS school to succeed in such a manner, don't you?

HaveFunKc
September 3rd, 2007, 08:18 PM
ESPeoN also asked its readers whether App should join D-I so don't give them any credit. They are doing what brings readers in so THEY can make $$$$ of of it. If you think that is okay even when they demean App at the same time then so be it. App will get their props but we don't have to glorify the idiotic websites that are slopping at the trough so they can fill their own coffers. Where's their coverage of Nicholls State beating Rice? Drake beating Illinois State? It goes on and on yet they have the story of FBS Podunk topping FBS NoName. xwhistlex

Getting closer! xthumbsupx

Fundamental rule for any business: MAKE PROFIT

AZGrizFan
September 3rd, 2007, 08:57 PM
Geeze you're like a midget at a Basketball Convention. Get over it.xlolx xlolx

xlolx xlolx xlolx

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Ronbo again!

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 3rd, 2007, 10:47 PM
LoL, it'll win.

We'll be getting help from the fans at Michigan State, Ohio State, and Penn State.

89Hen
September 4th, 2007, 08:28 AM
LoL, it'll win.

We'll be getting help from the fans at Michigan State, Ohio State, and Penn State.
xlolx xnodx I was thinking the same thing. AppSt is going to have a lot of extra fans this year.