PDA

View Full Version : CSN's Week One National Honors Announced

CSN-info
September 3rd, 2007, 02:18 PM
Week One National Honors Announced
College Sporting News

University of Delaware senior runningback Omar Cuff, Nicholls State University junior safety Ladarius Webb, Western Illinois University junior kicker Taylor Rowan and the giant slayer teams of Appalachian State University and Drake University are the recipients of CSN national Football Championship Subdivision honors for the week ending 9/3/2007.

READ MORE... http://www.collegesportingnews.com/article.asp?articleid=87173

grizband
September 3rd, 2007, 02:45 PM
Congrats to all of this weeks winners! xbowx xbowx

Mountaineer
September 3rd, 2007, 02:51 PM
Congrats to Omar, Ladarius and Taylor! Great games for all three.

xbowx xnodx xbowx xnodx xbowx

Ronbo
September 3rd, 2007, 02:54 PM
I'll give honorable mention to Montana's kickers.

Dan Carpenter 3-3 on FG's, two 42 yarders and a 43 yarder. Also he kicked the ball into the endzone 5 of the 7 kickoffs and had 4 touchbacks. The guy ran out the first one and then took a knee after that. Dan's average yards per kickoff was 68.2 yards.

Tyson Johnson 46 yard average on 3 punts. Long of 57 yards that was 70 yards in the air. He kicked it from the goal line and the guy caught it at his own 30.

CSN-info
September 3rd, 2007, 10:32 PM
http://www.collegesportingnews.com/stats/2007/allstars/week1.jpg
http://www.collegesportingnews.com/article.asp?articleid=87173

HaveFunKc
September 3rd, 2007, 10:46 PM
Congrats to Omar, Ladarius and Taylor! Great games for all three.

xbowx xnodx xbowx xnodx xbowx

Ditto... And as much as has been said about Apps win, I don't think enough has been published about Drake's win. That was truly awesome!! Drake deserves this! xbowx

blukeys
September 3rd, 2007, 11:21 PM
I'll give honorable mention to Montana's kickers.

Dan Carpenter 3-3 on FG's, two 42 yarders and a 43 yarder. Also he kicked the ball into the endzone 5 of the 7 kickoffs and had 4 touchbacks. The guy ran out the first one and then took a knee after that. Dan's average yards per kickoff was 68.2 yards.

Tyson Johnson 46 yard average on 3 punts. Long of 57 yards that was 70 yards in the air. He kicked it from the goal line and the guy caught it at his own 30.

It says volumes that you are promoting your kickers.xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx

You are the original Homer. Get real, your team played an overmatched opponent and you want to focus on KICKERS!!!!!!xeyebrowx xeyebrowx xeyebrowx xeyebrowx xeyebrowx

You are really pathetic. There are too many classy Montana fans for me to associate them with you.

Ronbo
September 3rd, 2007, 11:42 PM
Well I like the job the kickers did and they deserve some kudos. My you're a vicious fellow aren't you. Be sure to introduce yourself to me when you come to Missoula with Delaware. Oh that's right you guys don't participate in the playoffs any more.xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx By the way genius, SUU has 19 starters back from a team that lost to Cal Poly by 4 last year and McNeese by 3. They are not a good match for us but would probably beat you. They would put up 40 on that defense.

I guess you don't pay very good attention. In the history of CSN I can't remember a Griz player ever getting selected. We just win 90% of our games but never get any player recognition at CSN. So I'll point out nice performances and if you don't like don't read it. Got that?

89Hen
September 4th, 2007, 08:23 AM
Dan Carpenter kicked the ball into the endzone 5 of the 7 kickoffs and had 4 touchbacks.
xeyebrowx That's pretty impressive. Not many kickers have been able to get it to the endzone from what I've seen. You guys at altitude? xsmiley_wix