PDA

View Full Version : Congrats ASU!!!

GoGuins
September 3rd, 2007, 08:32 AM
Sorry I haven't been on here, I've been in exile the last couple of days:D

Great game and great win. I fully respect your program and will never doubt your team's desire or abilities. Your team came out and caught Michigan off guard and just plain outplayed them. Your team speed is incredible and I think the Michigan players found that out on that 3rd play of the game.

Edwards was great, even after throwing that INT late in the game he didn't fold and marched his team right back down the field for what turned out to be the winning FG.

Michigan was just outcoached, outprepared, outplayed. ASU kept Henne in check and didn't give up any big plays (except Hart's TD). Michigan played poorly on special teams and when you do that and turn the ball over, you're not going to win no matter who you play.

It was very subdued for Michigan fans in the lots after the game, most wanted to just get the hell out of there. We stayed for awhile and I talked to some classy ASU fans. There were a few running their mouths after the game, but I have no problem with it. They just pulled probably one of the biggest upsets in college football history (maybe not in the ASU players eyes).

As far as your fans that were there, I sat around some but those that were all the way at the top near the scoreboard, we heard you loud & clear so great job!

Also, your band was very impressive, enjoyed watching them

I'm very humbled right now as a Michigan fan, but life goes on and there are 11 more games to be played. It doesn't get any easier with Oregon, ND, & Penn St coming to the Big House the next few games. I think after this season it's time for Carr to step down. It's time for some new blood in there.

Hope all you that made the trip had a good time up in AA. I'm sure it's one you'll remember for a long time.

Good Luck the rest of the wayxthumbsupx

PS-I think I said in one of my earlier posts that if ASU won, I would put up an ASU avatar the rest of the season