Columbia
Dartmouth

Ivytalk
November 7th, 2021, 05:41 AM
Yale
Harvard
Columbia
Dartmouth

What he said (although a Cornell upset would stir things up).

bulldog10jw
November 7th, 2021, 01:56 PM
https://www.anygivensaturday.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Son of Eli https://www.anygivensaturday.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (https://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?p=3011703#post3011703)
Yale
Harvard
Columbia
Dartmouth

What they said

Go Green
November 7th, 2021, 04:40 PM

I wonder what the over/under is on the number of times the Dartmouth coaches bring up the 2019 Cornell upset of the Big Green at practice this week? Say.... 50?

As always, if the Dartmouth team that played SHU, Penn, UNH, Harvard, and Princeton shows up then we're fine. If the Dartmouth team that played Valpo or Columbia shows up, then we'll have problems...

bulldog10jw
November 7th, 2021, 04:49 PM
I wonder what the over/under is on the number of times the Dartmouth coaches bring up the 2019 Cornell upset of the Big Green at practice this week? Say.... 50?

As always, if the Dartmouth team that played SHU, Penn, UNH, Harvard, and Princeton shows up then we're fine. If the Dartmouth team that played Valpo or Columbia shows up, then we'll have problems...

I think Brown would be a bigger upset threat than Cornell. Anytime you face a great QB you have to worry that he may have a game for the ages.

NY Crusader 2010
November 7th, 2021, 06:40 PM
Yale
Harvard
Columbia
Dartmouth

Go Green
November 8th, 2021, 08:13 AM
I think Brown would be a bigger upset threat than Cornell. Anytime you face a great QB you have to worry that he may have a game for the ages.

Perhaps. But we will talk about that next week after we take care of business against Cornell. :)

crusader11
November 8th, 2021, 08:39 AM
Am I correct that if Dartmouth and either Princeton or Yale finish the season with matching 6-1 conference records, they will be co-champions, despite the fact Dartmouth beat both schools?

kdinva
November 8th, 2021, 09:04 AM
Princeton 31; Yale 16
Harvard 38; Penn 17
Columbia 34; Brown 22
Dartmouth 41; Cornell 19

bulldog10jw
November 8th, 2021, 09:06 AM
Am I correct that if Dartmouth and either Princeton or Yale finish the season with matching 6-1 conference records, they will be co-champions, despite the fact Dartmouth beat both schools?

Yes

The Boogie Down
November 8th, 2021, 03:02 PM
Yes

So who gets the auto-bid?

kdinva
November 8th, 2021, 03:06 PM

ouch....

The Boogie Down
November 8th, 2021, 03:24 PM
ouch....
xangelx

bulldog10jw
November 8th, 2021, 05:55 PM

Brown

Ivytalk
November 9th, 2021, 02:36 PM
Harvard will win out
Dartmouth (with highest blood alcohol level of any Ivy school, at least in my day) will find a way to lose one of its last 2
Yale will beat Princeton
Result: first 4-way tie in Ivy history!:D

bulldog10jw
November 9th, 2021, 03:30 PM
Harvard will win out
Dartmouth (with highest blood alcohol level of any Ivy school, at least in my day) will find a way to lose one of its last 2
Yale will beat Princeton
Result: first 4-way tie in Ivy history!:D

The Game will be on ESPNU.

A more fun scenario is Princeton and Dartmouth both lose their last two.

Ivytalk
November 9th, 2021, 04:02 PM
The Game will be on ESPNU.

A more fun scenario is Princeton and Dartmouth both lose their last two.

True dat, bulldog!

Go Green
November 10th, 2021, 04:06 AM

Yep.

My understanding is that Princeton (and Yale) gives out silver rings when their teams share a title with another team.

Dartmouth gives out gold rings no matter whether the title is shared or outright.

ngineer
November 13th, 2021, 07:06 PM
I think it interesting how Bagnoli has turned around the Columbia program. They used to be one of the doormats of all doormats. Nice to see the powder blue competitive, again.

Go Green
November 14th, 2021, 03:51 PM

Well, Cornell was no threat at all. :)