PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Message Boards

Peems
September 1st, 2007, 10:44 PM
What's the web address? I have a bunch of crow to serve!!!

BlueHen86
September 1st, 2007, 10:56 PM
What's the web address? I have a bunch of crow to serve!!!
Don't do it. Have a little class. We talk alot on this site about how good our level of football is, lets not act surprised when we win a big game. I can honestly say that I am not shocked about todays result. Great win for ASU, but ASU is a great team, we shouldn't be shocked.

Peems
September 1st, 2007, 11:00 PM
Don't do it. Have a little class. We talk alot on this site about how good our level of football is, lets not act surprised when we win a big game. I can honestly say that I am not shocked about todays result. Great win for ASU, but ASU is a great team, we shouldn't be shocked.

it's not as much that I want to talk trash, but I just want to hear what the Michigan fans are saying.

Ronbo
September 1st, 2007, 11:02 PM
Just Google Michigan Wolverine Football Message Board. It will probably bring up several.

skinny_uncle
September 1st, 2007, 11:04 PM
it's not as much that I want to talk trash, but I just want to hear what the Michigan fans are saying.
Google it.

BlueHen86
September 1st, 2007, 11:06 PM
That's cool. Have fun. Just take it easy on them, they probably still have no idea what hit them.xnodx

Peems
September 1st, 2007, 11:09 PM
That's cool. Have fun. Just take it easy on them, they probably still have no idea what hit them.xnodx

I googled like many said, and stopped by a few, most of them are, as you say, in a state of shock and still think it was a fluke. The reason I asked was because I was wondering if there was a main one to go to, when you are a big time program, you have a lot of places to look.

Cap'n Cat
September 1st, 2007, 11:11 PM

86 is right. Rubbing it in is just what we call them on all the time. Walk away with a big smile. All the good vibe over this will reverberate everywhere without it.

Appstate29
September 1st, 2007, 11:13 PM
go to michigan.rivals.com but don't post anything, all th SEC fans are rubbing it in their faces. They have been gracious for the most part, other than a few calling ASU a "community college" ect. ect. but they are definitely freaking out. Check out the post where the guy doesn't know how to explain to his daughter how Michigan lost, its priceless, the thread is titled "Today"

bisonmike
September 1st, 2007, 11:15 PM
sure class is great in all but app st. just pulled off the upset of the century. I think the mountaineer fans have every right to post ***** on the michigan boards. For the most part Michigan didn't even acknowledge playing them and in most press conferences referred to the tough start of their season starting in week 2. Please remind them that they just paid a FCS school $400K to kick their ass.

BlueHen86
September 1st, 2007, 11:19 PM
go to michigan.rivals.com but don't post anything, all th SEC fans are rubbing it in their faces. They have been gracious for the most part, other than a few calling ASU a "community college" ect. ect. but they are definitely freaking out. Check out the post where the guy doesn't know how to explain to his daughter how Michigan lost, its priceless, the thread is titled "Today"
That's great. I'm enjoying this alot, but probably not as much as you are. I think today we are all Appalachian State fans.

I was at a party this afternoon and nobody understood my excitement when I found out you guys won. I tried to explain it to them but they weren't getting it. At least the beer was cold. Great win, enjoy it. I am.

bobbythekidd
September 1st, 2007, 11:22 PM
sure class is great in all but app st. just pulled off the upset of the century. I think the mountaineer fans have every right to post ***** on the michigan boards. For the most part Michigan didn't even acknowledge playing them and in most press conferences referred to the tough start of their season starting in week 2. Please remind them that they just paid a FCS school $400K to kick their ass.
Reminding them will only make YOU look like an ass. App did not kick their ass, they beat them. If we rub their nose in it, it will reinforce the idea that we are inferior and lucky enough to win.

Cap'n Cat
September 1st, 2007, 11:27 PM
Reminding them will only make YOU look like an ass. App did not kick their ass, they beat them. If we rub their nose in it, it will reinforce the idea that we are inferior and lucky enough to win.

Rep points for the kidd.

xnodx

RadMann
September 2nd, 2007, 12:01 AM
I was very excited about the win for FCS (I still have trouble not calling it I-AA), but I had somewhat mixed feelings that the win came against Michigan. My late neighbor growing up was College Football HOF member, inventor of the Wing-T offense, and ex-UD head coach Nelson and I fondly remember his great stories about Michigan and playing for legendary coach Fritz Crisler. Given the UD connection to Michgan, I generally root for the Wolverines to win except for today... I guess it shows that FCS folks stick together... ;)

bisonmike
September 2nd, 2007, 12:06 AM

As long as we are separated by different divisions the FBS schools will always view us as inferior. And they will treat any FCS victory over FBS game as us being lucky enough to win. Big deal, be an ass once in awhile and have some fun with this victory.

Peems
September 2nd, 2007, 12:08 AM
the best post i read was, when a guy said it would be bad if michigan went 11-1, he would rather them go 7-5 now

Rabbit3467
September 2nd, 2007, 02:12 AM
call me stupid but I say rub it in. It doesnt matter what anyone here says to Michigan fans they still think its a fluke. Was it a fluke? I think it was a great game in which the better team of that day won. It seems to me your saying that fans should say App was lucky, instead of saying App beat your ass. Im not saying you should be an arrogant ahole about it, but to say app fans shouldnt rub it in is stupid. There was no respect even though they were the two time defending FCS champions. Michigan fans still dont give a s$it about app st, there just pissed at their coach. I say rub it in, thats what fans from USC, Notre Dame, Ohio St., would do, why not Appalachian St?

Casey_Orourke
September 2nd, 2007, 02:17 AM
call me stupid but I say rub it in. It doesnt matter what anyone here says to Michigan fans they still think its a fluke. Was it a fluke? I think it was a great game in which the better team of that day won. It seems to me your saying that fans should say App was lucky, instead of saying App beat your ass. Im not saying you should be an arrogant ahole about it, but to say app fans shouldnt rub it in is stupid. There was no respect even though they were the two time defending FCS champions. Michigan fans still dont give a s$it about app st, there just pissed at their coach. I say rub it in, thats what fans from USC, Notre Dame, Ohio St., would do, why not Appalachian St?

I plan on it as soon the moderators on the Mich forum ok my posting privileges

ISUMatt
September 2nd, 2007, 04:39 AM
I think today we are all Appalachian State fans.

Absolutely, at least 5 folks from Redbird Fan called me today to share in the excitement of Appy St cuz they know how much I love FCS Football!!

Pantherpower
September 2nd, 2007, 06:13 AM

Because then you'd be JUST LIKE THEM. It's even more of a reason to take the high road and enforce the distinction between how fans of ASU handle themselves relative to the schools you mentioned.

flea
September 2nd, 2007, 06:50 AM
well i'm a member of a u.k based football forum that has a lot of vvery knowledgeable college fans & everybody was talking about the game last night & were delighted app st won. I'm not an App fan but i'm still hyped over it. Ordered the dvd this morning too :D

Tealblood
September 2nd, 2007, 06:55 AM
as many coaches have said after scoring a touchdown act like you have done it before

Tealblood
September 2nd, 2007, 06:56 AM
and yes I understand you have never done "that" before

you have won a bunch of good football games--that "that"

blueballs
September 2nd, 2007, 07:36 AM
If I was an App fan (I was yesterday but plead temporary insanity) I'd tell'em they can come get some revenge any time they want it... in Boone.xsmiley_wix Bring your ass and bring your checkbook...

Now where was that thread about the Big Ten being better than the $EC and southern schools in general????????????xwhistlex

lambertjr
September 2nd, 2007, 09:09 AM
I have ventured to a couple and they're into a lot of name calling and they obvious "fire Carr" posts. They're is also alot of "fluke" posts.xcoffeex
From what I've read, they're shoveling far more *#%* at FCS fans than we're giving to them.xeyebrowx
It is some good entertainment.xnodx