PDA

View Full Version : Nicholls St vs Rice

skinny_uncle
September 1st, 2007, 09:32 PM
This game looks promising with Nich leading 14-7 at the half.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 1st, 2007, 09:33 PM
This is somewhat suprising. Rice is was suppose to be pretty decent and they have one of the best wr's in the country.

katstrapper
September 1st, 2007, 09:34 PM
its funny to see Nicholls St giving Rice a dose of their own old medicine with the triple option attack. I would love to see Baliff (Rice coach) get an early loss hung on him.

Lionsrking
September 1st, 2007, 10:03 PM
This is somewhat suprising. Rice is was suppose to be pretty decent and they have one of the best wr's in the country.

Not surprising at all to me...I picked Nicholls to win the Southland Conference...they have their RBs back, their QB has a full year in the system and they have good transfers on defense. They'll be tough to beat.

TexasTerror
September 1st, 2007, 10:22 PM
Nicholls State is for real. I said as much in the last Down South column that I wrote. They have all the pieces to be the next school to find themselves in the preseason cellar and eventually find their way to the SLC championship.

Not sure how they do what they do with what little they have, but they do...

Peems
September 1st, 2007, 10:24 PM
video/audio?

skinny_uncle
September 1st, 2007, 10:33 PM
There seems to be some delay in the game. It has been stuck at 9:57 for a while.

TexasTerror
September 1st, 2007, 10:34 PM
http://www.kbze.com is the home to Colonels football, but I can not find the link on the page since it seems they did not close a link on the page and everything is linked to the same darn thing...

TexasTerror
September 1st, 2007, 10:36 PM
There seems to be some delay in the game. It has been stuck at 9:57 for a while.

Game is delayed...

Rice is on the Nicholls 10...

skinny_uncle
September 1st, 2007, 10:38 PM
Game is delayed...

Rice is on the Nicholls 10...

Anyone know what caused the delay?

TexasTerror
September 1st, 2007, 10:41 PM
Anyone know what caused the delay?

Lightning...bad weather in Houston for some time...seems last few weeks have been miserable...

http://blogs.chron.com/owls/2007/09/lightning_delay_part_ii.html