PDA

View Full Version : SFA loses to D2 school for 2nd straight year

patssle
September 1st, 2007, 09:29 PM
27-24 loss to Tarleton in OT. Last year they lost to Delta State.

katstrapper
September 1st, 2007, 09:31 PM
Man, the Lone Star Conference stirring it up with the Southland this year.

slycat
September 1st, 2007, 09:41 PM
good old sfa. i hope we dont have as much trouble with acu next week like shsu and sfa did with their d2 schools.

Lionsrking
September 2nd, 2007, 12:15 AM
I don't think we can read too much into SFA losing to Tarleton. Tarleton has a good program and you can bet the Lumberjacks will get it in gear by the time conference play starts. Openers are tough for everyone and a lot of times the perceived underdog does a better job preparing for that individual game over the summer.

Cap'n Cat
September 2nd, 2007, 12:20 AM
I don't think we can read too much into SFA losing to Tarleton. Tarleton has a good program and you can bet the Lumberjacks will get it in gear by the time conference play starts. Openers are tough for everyone and a lot of times the perceived underdog does a better job preparing for that individual game over the summer.

Exactly. Rep points for Lion Boy.

X-Factor
September 2nd, 2007, 09:31 AM

They have 6 days starting right.....now.

NDSU hosts SFA 9/8/07

They have a long way to go to make this game competitive.