PDA

View Full Version : LETS GO MAINE!!!

MaineFan
August 29th, 2005, 08:44 PM
LETS GO BLACK BEARS KICK SOME HUSKER ASS!!!! ok not likely but lets hope for a great showing and represnt the A-10 and 1-AA!

mainejeff
August 29th, 2005, 09:18 PM
Wa-hoo!

Unfortunately, most A-10 fans are pre-occupied with the Marshall/William & Mary game :rolleyes: .....big woop.

McNeese75
August 29th, 2005, 09:26 PM
Wonder if I can catch that game on XM?

ngineer
August 29th, 2005, 09:30 PM
And hopefully you'll have a better fate. ;) We'll all be cheering for ya.

blukeys
August 29th, 2005, 09:54 PM
any of you guys got a radio internet link. (How about putting it on Ralph's sticky links). I will listen and root for the bears and try to watch GSU and NU on CN8. Go bears '04 Mississippi State, '05 Nebraska? I got my fingers crossed. :) :) :)

GannonFan
August 29th, 2005, 09:56 PM
Wa-hoo!

Unfortunately, most A-10 fans are pre-occupied with the Marshall/William & Mary game :rolleyes: .....big woop.

Yeah, even those interested in the Maine/Nebraska game are so underwhelmed they won't even be in Lincoln for the game. Where's the passion?

Henny
August 29th, 2005, 10:46 PM
Maine CAN make this game interesting. I was laughed at on another thread when I made this statement. What ever Cosgrove's motivation is either works great or backfires due to penalties for being too aggressive.

One thing is for sure. It is a great opportunity to show the nation about Maine AND the A-10.

Umass74
August 30th, 2005, 07:17 AM
All I-AA hearts are with the Black Bears.

Go Maine!

bluehenbillk
August 30th, 2005, 07:26 AM
I HOPE Maine can play well against the Huskers. However, my brain tells me this one could get ugly. The Huskers have a huge chip on their shoulders this year.

bison95
August 30th, 2005, 09:14 AM
xazzx xazzx Don't just make it a game, kick their big red black shirt asses.
They have more questions on defense than the SAT's so run it down their throats. Do it for I-AA and Husker Haters everywhere. :hurray: xprost2x :smiley_wi

WMTribe90
August 30th, 2005, 09:56 AM
Maine has showed the ability to play well and with emotion away from Maine in big games. At MSU last year and at ASU in the playoffs a couple years back come to mind. I'll be pulling for the Bears and all the A10 teams this weekend representing the A10 OOC.

ChickenMan
August 30th, 2005, 12:31 PM
I wish Maine all the best... but I doubt that the Bears will be able to keep this one close. If I had to guess... I'd say Nebraska by 30+.

89Hen
August 30th, 2005, 02:11 PM
The Huskers have a huge chip on their shoulders this year.
And they will have Maine's score against MissSt as inspiration to get up for the game. I think this one gets very ugly. :(

nevadagriz
August 30th, 2005, 06:41 PM
I will be rooting for Maine! The reaction of husker fans after a Maine LB said he would not be intimidated by their crowd having played at Montana last year was hillarious. The husker fans do not like being compared to I-AA teams. I hope Maine lays one on them and we will see how quiet there stadium gets.

MaineFan
August 30th, 2005, 06:48 PM
will the game be on tv?

FightinBluHen51
August 30th, 2005, 07:33 PM
any of you guys got a radio internet link. (How about putting it on Ralph's sticky links). I will listen and root for the bears and try to watch GSU and NU on CN8. Go bears '04 Mississippi State, '05 Nebraska? I got my fingers crossed. :) :) :)

HUM, GSU NU is on Sat. right? And CN8 does an intraweb broadcast too correct? Now that I have highspeed :D

Is the UR UMass game on TV?

charliej
August 30th, 2005, 11:07 PM
Is the UR UMass game on TV?

Unfortunately,no. :( I'll be listening to the audio while I watch the Jets/Eagles game on Thurs.

I'll be pullin for the Bears & Tribe both this week...... Time to rock & Roll A10!

charliej
August 30th, 2005, 11:14 PM
Sorry,posted twice. :o