PDA

View Full Version : SHSU's Cartwright Cut from Titans

TexasTerror
August 29th, 2005, 06:36 PM
The last of SHSU's NFL hopefuls from last year's team in terms of being in NFL camps at this point..

NASHVILLE, TN, Aug. 29, 2005 -- The Tennessee Titans waived the following players, G Mike Erickson, QB Shane Boyd, K Jay Taylor, DT Joe Minucci, DE Shawn Johnson, DE Todd Bates, LB Travis Harris, CB Antoine Harris, WR Adrian Madise and WR Vincent Cartwright.

exbearkat
August 29th, 2005, 06:45 PM
That stinks as I sure was pulling for him. Probably the strangest thing about this though, is the fact that the guy with the most talent and potential from last years team hasn't really even received a sniff from the NFL. :nonono2:

kats89
August 29th, 2005, 08:51 PM
That stinks as I sure was pulling for him. Probably the strangest thing about this though, is the fact that the guy with the most talent and potential from last years team hasn't really even received a sniff from the NFL. :nonono2:

Are you talking about JM? He has really hurt his chances playing at the next level.

blackfordpu
August 29th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Are you talking about JM? He has really hurt his chances playing at the next level.

He could have been talking about DL. He needs to atleast get a shot in the pros.

JM is screwed!

exbearkat
August 29th, 2005, 11:25 PM
He could have been talking about DL. He needs to atleast get a shot in the pros.

JM is screwed!
No, I was most certainly not referring to DL. Kats89 was right on the money.

mlbowl
August 30th, 2005, 08:52 AM
Notice any other ex-I-AA standouts on that list?? HINT: One wears a brace on both knees...

uhhhhhh.....Shawn Johnson