PDA

View Full Version : Portland Oregonian on PSU at MSU

JohnStOnge
September 1st, 2007, 08:07 AM
http://www.oregonlive.com/vikingsfootball/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/sports/1188617171176550.xml&coll=7&thispage=2

""If we had a track meet with their secondary against our receivers, we'd probably finish second," Davis said. "The thing is we know where we're going and they don't. That should even that up."

Later. I'm headed for Lake Charles.

laxVik
September 1st, 2007, 10:01 AM
Someone mentioned this game might be available via webcast. Anyone know if this is true?

McNeese_beat
September 1st, 2007, 10:03 AM
"We've got to match them food for food," Glanville said.
That's a classic quote.

As is:
"The fun of the deal is, when the game's over, we get to go home. They've got to stay there. So they have the disadvantage, not us. We get to leave."

McNeese_beat
September 1st, 2007, 10:17 AM
Someone mentioned this game might be available via webcast. Anyone know if this is true?

On Southland TV at southland.org. It's $5.95. Mixed reviews on Thursday's freebie broadcast of the Sam Houston-Angelo State game on SLC TV. Generally, the word was good streaming, shoddy camera work. I'm not sure if the production crew will be different tonight. If it's the local production crew I think it's going to be, then it should be a decent broadcast.

laxVik
September 1st, 2007, 10:35 AM
On Southland TV at southland.org. It's $5.95. Mixed reviews on Thursday's freebie broadcast of the Sam Houston-Angelo State game on SLC TV. Generally, the word was good streaming, shoddy camera work. I'm not sure if the production crew will be different tonight. If it's the local production crew I think it's going to be, then it should be a decent broadcast.
Thanks!