PDA

View Full Version : LFN: Five Things To Do This Weekend (Lehigh)

Lehigh Football Nation
August 31st, 2007, 12:41 PM
Bye weeks stink, so here's five things Lehigh fans can do this weekend to pass the time.

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com

LBPop
August 31st, 2007, 12:56 PM
Getting the bye in week #1 can be a real hard on a team. 11 games in a row can be a drain on anyone. Georgetown is on the opposite end of that problem. The Hoyas play 11 weeks in a row and then get their "bye". I guess that means that their seniors will be saying "Bye" that week...unless, of course, there are pigs flying in DC. xlolx xrolleyesx :( xbawlingx

carney2
August 31st, 2007, 01:06 PM
Put me down for a 4 in the "How Many QBs Does Tavani Play?" in this scrimmage - er, game - pool: senior DiPaola, sophomore Curley, redshirt freshman Jones, and... If he doesn't play at least one of the freshmen I may go down on the field and shoot him myself. (Based on what I've seen with my own two beady eyes, if that lone freshman isn't Pat Carey, I will pump a few extra shells into his still twitching corpse.)

Quarteback controversy? What quarterback controversy?

Go...gate
August 31st, 2007, 01:11 PM
I'm very glad Colgate does not have a bye this week. I'm very interested to see how the retooled ballclub looks.

TheValleyRaider
August 31st, 2007, 01:32 PM
I'm very glad Colgate does not have a bye this week. I'm very interested to see how the retooled ballclub looks.

No bye, but we might have QB issues. Game Notes list the starting QB as Relph OR Fucillo. Gonna be interesting to see who's under center when the offense takes the field, how short his leash is, and how long it takes for that leash to run out...xeekx

Excited, but a bit nervous, am I today

Lehigh Football Nation
August 31st, 2007, 01:43 PM
Put me down for a 4 in the "How Many QBs Does Tavani Play?" in this scrimmage - er, game - pool: senior DiPaola, sophomore Curley, redshirt freshman Jones, and... If he doesn't play at least one of the freshmen I may go down on the field and shoot him myself. (Based on what I've seen with my own two beady eyes, if that lone freshman isn't Pat Carey, I will pump a few extra shells into his still twitching corpse.)

Quarteback controversy? What quarterback controversy?

Chalk me up for four as well: DiPaola, Curley, Jones.... and Quilling for the hometown folks. Anyone else? :D