PDA

View Full Version : Looks like BucDad will start the year off on the IR

CSUBUCDAD
August 30th, 2007, 11:02 AM
Torked the crap out my already completely screwed up knee this week. Ever hurt so bad you felt like throwing up? That is how bad this thing hurts. Gonna seriously curtail my travels Saturday during tailgating. Guess you guys are gonna have to come find me. xmadx

CID1990
August 30th, 2007, 11:37 AM
Sorry to hear about the knee. They'll let you sit down low if you are in a cast or something like that.

LBPop
August 30th, 2007, 12:06 PM
Sorry to hear it. Getting older can sure suck, but as they say...it beats the alternative. Feel better, guy.

citdog
August 30th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Torked the crap out my already completely screwed up knee this week. Ever hurt so bad you felt like throwing up? That is how bad this thing hurts. Gonna seriously curtail my travels Saturday during tailgating. Guess you guys are gonna have to come find me. xmadx

after 5 hours of pregame drinking you will be more ambulatory than me even with the knee!

andy7171
August 30th, 2007, 01:21 PM

Cut it off! You ain't got time to bleed! :D

Seriously though, best wishes getting back on your feet.

MarkCCU
August 30th, 2007, 02:28 PM
Hey Mark, I'll be at the Throwdown, if you're there, call and let me know.