PDA

View Full Version : Where do I post questions about teams? i.e. QB injuries etc?

Musca
October 14th, 2021, 12:21 AM
Does anyone know if Breneman is going to play this week for Colgate?
Should I post it in the FCS discussion or elsewhere?

ursus arctos horribilis
October 14th, 2021, 12:26 AM
Does anyone know if Breneman is going to play this week for Colgate?
Should I post it in the FCS discussion or elsewhere?

It's fine here. Current FCS is fine on here, recruiting, pro, etc. goes on the other board "Ins & Outs".

I got zero information for you though unfortunately outside of that.

Catbooster
October 14th, 2021, 02:08 PM
Welcome to the board.

I don't know the answer to your question, but you might want to change the title of this thread to increase the odds someone that knows will read it.

CHIP72
October 14th, 2021, 03:43 PM
One suggestion I have is to post injury-related questions in any weekly "pick 'em" game threads for the player's team's conference (Patriot League in the example you cited).

KPSUL
October 14th, 2021, 04:31 PM
One suggestion I have is to post injury-related questions in any weekly "pick 'em" game threads for the player's team's conference (Patriot League in the example you cited).

Exactly what he said, but sometimes people try to keep that sort of info close hold on a Pick'em, although the PL AGS members seem to use the Pick'em thread for fun not competition. (come to think about it, that's pretty much the same way the PL approaches football now-a-days) You should also go to the home team's website and see if the Game Notes are up - they contain a two-deep listing. Good luck and good to see a new poster on AGS!