PDA

View Full Version : Southland Conference Week #7 Pick 'em (with poll)

McCowboys
October 11th, 2021, 07:27 AM
Southland Conference Week #7 Pick 'em

No awards or prizes. Keep track of your own record during the season. When all is said and done, we will recognize the winner or winners.

All six SLC teams are in action this week. There is a poll (scroll up) to make choosing your winners easier. Home teams are on the bottom.

Last week all eyes were on Southeastern Louisiana and Nicholls. The Lions prevailed over the Colonels in a shootout. In Houston, a pair of winless teams faced off with the Northwestern State Demons leaving town with a victory over the home-standing Houston Baptist Huskies.

This week has Nicholls traveling to UIW who was idle this past weekend in the first of two contests between the two teams this season.
McNeese, which was also open this past weekend, travels to Natchitoches to face long-time rival Northwestern State. Typically, the games between these two are decided by a touchdown or less. These two will square off again later in the season.
Finally, the Lions fresh off their victory over rival Nicholls hosts winless HBU.

SpreadTheWord
October 11th, 2021, 09:02 AM
UIW
McNeese
Southeastern Louisiana

McCowboys
October 11th, 2021, 09:06 AM
UIW
McNeese
Southeastern Louisiana

The poll above is multiple choice. Choose one team for each game.

McCowboys
October 11th, 2021, 10:19 AM
There are 3 games this week. Pick a winner (in the poll) for each of the three games. I probably confused some of you by adding a divider. That was just so the three games would be spaced out more. If you did not vote for three winners and can correct it, please do so. My apologies if I confused some of you.

BEAR
October 11th, 2021, 03:11 PM
Can I choose the divider for the first two games and HBU for the last one???? :D

lionsrking2
October 11th, 2021, 04:13 PM
Nicholls
McNeese
SLU

McNeese75
October 11th, 2021, 04:32 PM
Nicholls
McNeese
SLU

McCowboys
October 11th, 2021, 05:30 PM
Can I choose the divider for the first two games and HBU for the last one???? :D

I will say prayers for you. Maybe you would be well again if UCA came back to the SLC.

caribbeanhen
October 15th, 2021, 06:04 PM
Nicholls
McNeese
SLU

RB #33 reminds me of your Indiana transfer that you had in spring

style anyway

lionsrking2
October 15th, 2021, 06:16 PM
RB #33 reminds me of your Indiana transfer that you had in spring

style anyway

Similar size for sure. Ellison ran violent but didn't have great vision — he was just a bull in a china shop and muscled his way for yards. McClendon is smoother, with much better vision though not as elusive. McClendon is finally healthy and should play a bigger and bigger role in the offense as we move forward. We don't need a great running back in the offense, but doesn't hurt to have somebody who can grind out physical yards between the tackles.