PDA

View Full Version : AGS Top 25 - How They Fared - Week 6, Fall 2021

Preferred Walk-On
October 9th, 2021, 10:26 PM
It has been quite the day of FCS football. Some favorites went down in nail-biters, while others stepped up to show that they might have something to say come Selection Sunday. With one game left, and in the interest of sleeping off the extra hard tailgating earlier today, I am posting the How They Fared sheet for this week (I will update the last game when it finishes or early tomorrow morning). Please check it over, and if there are any mistakes, please let me know.

CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW THEY FARED. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ucw-G-tM0k2QiRw3ua1wq53nhSvL9GIMTggMMDkatUo/edit?usp=sharing)

Professor Chaos
October 9th, 2021, 11:23 PM
If anyone is looking for the box score for the UC Davis/Idaho St game (if you're like me and trying to figure out WTF happened... ESPN doesn't have anything yet but you can find it here): https://ucdavisaggies.com/sports/football/stats/2021/idaho-state/boxscore/18526

kdinva
October 10th, 2021, 07:40 AM
Yes, indeed, even FBS was wacky yesterday, thank you for the sheet.

caribbeanhen
October 10th, 2021, 08:37 AM
If anyone is looking for the box score for the UC Davis/Idaho St game (if you're like me and trying to figure out WTF happened... ESPN doesn't have anything yet but you can find it here): https://ucdavisaggies.com/sports/football/stats/2021/idaho-state/boxscore/18526

I go to YouTube app on Roku and search it

lots of times they will show condensed game

good tool for seeing what happened

Daytripper
October 10th, 2021, 10:38 AM
Thanks again for doing this.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 10th, 2021, 10:46 AM
Hopefully Villanova finally get their due. That game yesterday was a lot like Montana vs EWU; two elites doing battle. No shame in losing...

POD Knows
October 10th, 2021, 10:51 AM
What is everyone’s thoughts on W&M. I have not seen them play. They are on my radar just out of the top 25

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 10th, 2021, 11:00 AM
What is everyone’s thoughts on W&M. I have not seen them play. They are on my radar just out of the top 25

I had them in the 20-25 range. They seem to be building momentum. Not flashy, very solid defense, but they get the job done. Kind of remind of a CAA version of South Dakota...

NY Crusader 2010
October 10th, 2021, 11:15 AM
William & Mary is doing just what they need to do this season thus far. Their last four games are JMU, Villanova, Delaware, Richmond. So they're building the cushion they need now. If they can find a way to win 2 of the last 4, they're undoubtedly a playoff team IMO.

I was high on the London hire and still am. Tribe's bread and butter is a ball-hawing defense and a solid running game. They have an athletic freshman QB out of Iona Prep just outside NYC in Westchester County.

caribbeanhen
October 10th, 2021, 11:20 AM

on radar but still out by Midway, I’m waiting on them as the CAA is not that good right now

MR. CHICKEN
October 10th, 2021, 12:14 PM

.....LAFAYETTE/COLGATE/ELON/ALBANY..................AH REST MAH CASE.........COOD PICK UP 2 MO' IN.....MAINE/TOWSON.......THEN DUH END IS NEAR.....AWK!.....BRAWK!

FUBeAR
October 10th, 2021, 01:46 PM
Looks like the Tribe is just a little bit better than Elon, who lost to the last place Team in the SoCon.

Tribe4SF
October 11th, 2021, 05:55 AM

Tribe is a work in progress with an an unprecedented rash of injuries and covid crap. At least seven starters have been missing for each of the five games played. Things are improving somewhat and 3 of our 5 captains actually played against Albany! Previous four games only one or two took the field. Young depth has proved out so far.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 11th, 2021, 10:50 AM
Voters have about 10 min. left to vote so get them in now.

MSUBobcat
October 11th, 2021, 11:11 AM
Voters have about 10 min. left to vote so get them in now.

Let's GO, voters! I'm eagerly awaiting Jax State being just outside the top 25. Will I hear JSUsoutherner screaming at his computer/phone from 1600 miles away?? I picture an outburst like William in Mallrats.... "When Lord? When the hell do I get to see the goddamn sailboat?"

Cocky
October 11th, 2021, 12:32 PM
Let's GO, voters! I'm eagerly awaiting Jax State being just outside the top 25. Will I hear JSUsoutherner screaming at his computer/phone from 1600 miles away?? I picture an outburst like William in Mallrats.... "When Lord? When the hell do I get to see the goddamn sailboat?"

Was hard not voting us No 1 but was able to resist the urge.
Sure there have to be 25 better teams than JSU. But dont be surprised if we beat Sam, then return to lose the rest of our games.

MSUBobcat
October 11th, 2021, 03:19 PM
Sure there have to be 25 better teams than JSU. But dont be surprised if we beat Sam, then return to lose the rest of our games.

You beat Sam, and I'm bribing Ursus to reinstate me as a voter and putting you top 5 fo shizzle!

Daytripper
October 11th, 2021, 04:04 PM

You got our attention by beating a good SFA team.

caribbeanhen
October 11th, 2021, 04:33 PM
You got our attention by beating a good SFA team.

they are good? Hyped maybe