PDA

View Full Version : Jacksonville State Recruiting Violations?

WestCoastAggie
October 7th, 2021, 01:01 PM
https://twitter.com/InsidetheNCAA/status/1446144537412325377

Milktruck74
October 7th, 2021, 01:20 PM
This is the biggest nothing burger in the history of nothing burgers....I am no fan of the Calhoun County Community College, but this is not a big deal.

Mocs123
October 7th, 2021, 01:23 PM
That's probably just the fuel to add to the fire for JSU fans pushing to get rid of Grass.

WestCoastAggie
October 7th, 2021, 01:26 PM
That's probably just the fuel to add to the fire for JSU fans pushing to get rid of Grass.

That was the first thought that crossed my mind too.

JSUSoutherner
October 7th, 2021, 03:07 PM
I like how we can cheat and still suck as bad as we do.

BEAR
October 7th, 2021, 03:12 PM

It's called the "razorback" syndrome. Named after the state school here in Arkansas. It's when you cheat but never get caught and still have bad years regardless...while everyone else that is getting caught cheating still hoist the trophies....xlolx

JSUSoutherner
October 7th, 2021, 03:32 PM
It's called the "razorback" syndrome. Named after the state school here in Arkansas. It's when you cheat but never get caught and still have bad years regardless...while everyone else that is getting caught cheating still hoist the trophies....xlolx

Idk, Sam Pittman has them playing some pretty good football.

"But UGA..." Doesn't matter. UGA is just on another level this year. They're going to embarrass pretty much everyone. I'm not even sure Bama is safe.

MSUBobcat
October 7th, 2021, 04:15 PM

If this is you guys cheating.... then you're about as good at cheating as you're playing football this year. xdrunkyx

Daytripper
October 7th, 2021, 04:35 PM
This is the biggest nothing burger in the history of nothing burgers....I am no fan of the Calhoun County Community College, but this is not a big deal.

Agree. I'm sure JSUSoutherner believes thaaaattttt ooooonnnnne moooorrre extra recruit was going to put Grass over the top! xdrunkyx

BurialGround
October 7th, 2021, 05:04 PM
Self-reported to have an excuse to get rid of Grass?

Idk, Sam Pittman has them playing some pretty good football.

"But UGA..." Doesn't matter. UGA is just on another level this year. They're going to embarrass pretty much everyone. I'm not even sure Bama is safe.

I don't think their QB play is good enough to embarrass Bama. They might beat them. Maybe. But I doubt they embarrass them.

JSUSoutherner
October 7th, 2021, 07:23 PM
Self-reported to have an excuse to get rid of Grass?

I don't think their QB play is good enough to embarrass Bama. They might beat them. Maybe. But I doubt they embarrass them.
QB play doesn't need to be spectacular when your offensive line can move mountains and your defense could stop a freight train for a loss.

I'm not sold on Bama. They showed in the Florida game good running attack could give them fits and UGA is worlds better than Florida.

But I digress. Saban's record vs assistants speaks for itself.

Cocky
October 7th, 2021, 08:50 PM
We are as good at texting as we are at football. Neither seem to be real productive.

Bisonator
October 8th, 2021, 08:42 AM
I'm guessing JSU will be banned from post season play this year.xsmiley_wix

clenz
October 8th, 2021, 09:20 AM
I'm guessing JSU will be banned from post season play this year.xsmiley_wix
That's why Grass has them playing the way they are. They are going to be bad so they wouldn't miss a bid anyway.

That's Grass, always 3 steps ahead.

Mocs123
October 8th, 2021, 09:26 AM
As much as I love to hate JSU and would normally revel in negative news for them, this sounds pretty minor.

I'm hoping Grass keeps his job until 2023 when we play again. Then when we win, JSU Southerner will be so mad he'll jump out of the stands and punch him in the face on his way off the field.

FUBeAR
October 8th, 2021, 10:13 AM
As much as I love to hate JSU and would normally revel in negative news for them, this sounds pretty minor.

I'm hoping Grass keeps his job until 2023 when we play again. Then when we win, JSU Southerner will be so mad he'll jump out of the stands and open his spit valve on his head on his way off the field.
FYP

CockyGeek
October 8th, 2021, 01:32 PM
We'll let you win. One out of every seven games seems fair.

JSUSoutherner
October 8th, 2021, 06:23 PM

I'm hoping Grass keeps his job until 2023 when we play again. Then when we win, JSU Southerner will be so mad he'll jump out of the stands and punch him in the face on his way off the field.
Yeah it's not that deep.

Throw words of fire in his direction. Yes.

Punch people? Nah. I got better things than to be that dumb.

I won't be at the game anyway so it's not like it makes a difference. :D