PDA

View Full Version : Recapping FCS Week Five

acbearkat
October 6th, 2021, 04:50 PM
Here is my blog post recapping week five of the FCS season. I would like to watch some games this weekend, but I have no idea if I'll have an opportunity to do so, since I'm traveling this weekend to see my family. My parents are currently up in the Metroplex, while I'm at home. My mom takes care of my baby niece while my sister is at work. I may spend much of my day on Monday (I'm off work Monday) watching replays of the key games this week so I can do next week's blog post. I'll definitely keep up with the scores on my phone.

Recapping FCS Week 5 | My Blog (wordpress.com) (https://angelinacountybearkat.wordpress.com/2021/10/05/recapping-fcs-week-5/)

FUBeAR
October 6th, 2021, 05:00 PM
Not really trying to be a jerk…but would “Recapping Part of the FCS” or “Recapping the AQ7, Southland, Missouri Valley Football, Big Sky, and Colonial FCS Conferences” be a more accurate title for your works?

katss07
October 6th, 2021, 05:30 PM
Not really trying to be a jerk…but would “Recapping Part of the FCS” or “Recapping the AQ7, Southland, Missouri Valley Football, Big Sky, and Colonial FCS Conferences” be a more accurate title for your works?
That is the FCS