PDA

View Full Version : Southland Conference Week #4 Pick 'em

McCowboys
September 20th, 2021, 08:11 AM
Southland Conference Week #4 Pick 'em

No awards or prizes. Keep track of your own record during the season. When all is said and done, we will recognize the winner or winners.

Slim pickings this week as only two SLC school see action. McNeese travels to the University of Incarnate Word (UIW) for the first SLC matchup of this season and the third straight away game for the Cowboys. The University of North Alabama (UNA) is scheduled to take on Nicholls. Both contests have early starts: McNeese and UIW will kick off at 11 AM CT, and UNA/Nicholls is scheduled for 3 PM CT.

McNeese75
September 20th, 2021, 08:13 AM
McNeese (homer hope and a prayer)
Nicholls

McCowboys
September 20th, 2021, 08:18 AM
McNeese (homer hope and a prayer)
Nicholls

If the Cowboys play like they did the second half at Southern, there is a chance. If they play like they did the first half, blowout city. UIW is too good a team for the Pokes to fall behind. Hopefully the butt chewing they got at halftime will last the rest of the season.
Good news (but waiting for official word) but it doesn't look like McNeese suffered any serious injuries this weekend.

lionsrking2
September 20th, 2021, 08:20 AM
UIW
Nicholls (big)

acbearkat
September 20th, 2021, 08:29 AM
Incarnate Word has no defense. If McNeese is able to get a few stops, they’ll win running away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McCowboys
September 20th, 2021, 08:30 AM
UIW
Nicholls (big)

Cast your vote in the poll (above). I see the kitty cats are taking the week off to get ready for the mighty Cowboys.

SpreadTheWord
September 20th, 2021, 08:38 AM
UIW
Nicholls

We are currently 0-3 all time in games that start before 11 a.m. so hopefully we can break that trend come Saturday.

McCowboys
September 20th, 2021, 08:56 AM
Please vote in the poll above, everyone. Even POD Knows is welcome. ;-)

lionsrking2
September 20th, 2021, 09:02 AM
I dont see a poll above

McCowboys
September 20th, 2021, 10:05 AM
I dont see a poll above

Scroll up to the top of this thread.

lionsrking2
September 20th, 2021, 10:12 AM
Scroll up to the top of this thread.
I did -- still don't see a poll. Maybe it doesn't show up on cell phone.

Puddin Tane
September 20th, 2021, 01:05 PM
Watched Nicholls vs UL. They looked really good. Best game ive seen that qb play. Dline looked beastly.