PDA

View Full Version : Thread: AGS Top 25 - How They Fared - Week 3, Fall 2021

Preferred Walk-On
September 18th, 2021, 10:59 PM
With Week 3 almost in the books (three remaining games were in their second half), I am starting this thread now to ensure there is a "How They Fared" thread available when the polling opens for the AGS Top 25. I will update the remaining game on the How They Fared sheet when it finishes (or early tomorrow morning).

It was a pretty ho-hum week this week, with the only losses by AGS Top 25 teams being to each other or to P5 FBS squads. Furthermore, for teams in the AGS 26-40, only two lost to FCS competition (the remaining losses were to FBS teams).

As always, click on the link below to access the sheet, and if there are any mistakes, please let me know.

CLICK HERE TO SEE "HOW THEY FARED". (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1khRfwwGoFyZTj5i0vGM8-3zb2bZ7pDK1iHRNuF6wtaw/edit?usp=sharing)

Professor Chaos
September 19th, 2021, 12:50 AM
Thanks for putting this together PWO. I'd just like to call attention to USD (South Dakota) who, to my fault, I had pretty much dismissed to this point because I assumed they were the same post-Streveler Coyotes that we've all known since 2017. But it's worth pointing out that they went two timezones west and dismantled Cal Poly today. On top of that last week they destroyed the same Northern Arizona team that beat Pac-12 Arizona this weekend. I think these Yotes are for real.

caribbeanhen
September 19th, 2021, 06:36 AM
Thanks for putting this together PWO. I'd just like to call attention to USD (South Dakota) who, to my fault, I had pretty much dismissed to this point because I assumed they were the same post-Streveler Coyotes that we've all known since 2017. But it's worth pointing out that they went two timezones west and dismantled Cal Poly today. On top of that last week they destroyed the same Northern Arizona team that beat Pac-12 Arizona this weekend. I think these Yotes are for real.

I mentioned there Defense looked "scrappy" during the Kansas game and got laughed at......

kdinva
September 19th, 2021, 07:42 AM
thank you,

TheKingpin28
September 20th, 2021, 06:38 AM
Bump

Hambone
September 20th, 2021, 09:42 AM

Agreed. Had them in the lower half of my poll last week and plan on resetting accordingly......

ursus arctos horribilis
September 20th, 2021, 10:31 AM
Time is running out. Cast your ballot now as you have about a 1/2 hr. left.