PDA

View Full Version : Bearkat puzzle still missing a piece

blackfordpu
August 28th, 2005, 09:17 AM
Just 4 days before the opening game of the season the WR position is still a question in Whitten's mind. He has an idea or two of who will step up at the crucial position but no positive proof yet.

Kats looking for final piece to the puzzle
By Jason Barfield/Sports Editor

A year ago, the Sam Houston State offense enjoyed the most prolific season in school history. Quarterback Dustin Long and his talented group of receivers broke or tied 12 individual records and another 10 team records.

With Long now gone, common sense would say the big question heading into the 2005 season is how can the Kats duplicate that same kind of success with a different quarterback?

full story: http://www.itemonline.com/articles/2005/08/28/sports/todays_sports/sports01.txt

beerkat
August 28th, 2005, 11:41 AM
I'm sure people appreciate you posting these articles, but maybe put all of them in one place so it doesn't clutter up the front page

blackfordpu
August 28th, 2005, 06:11 PM
I'm sure people appreciate you posting these articles, but maybe put all of them in one place so it doesn't clutter up the front page

FlyBoy8
August 28th, 2005, 11:18 PM
Christian will be a great receiver for you guys. Hopefully, like it said in the article, you'll be able to redshirt the other freshmen - there's a lot of talent there and it would be nice to get them that extra year to catch up to the college game.

Retro
August 29th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Doesn't SHS have an athletic website? If so, there is no need to consistently post every press release. I'm sure you'll cut back after a few losses though! :D

kats89
August 29th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Doesn't SHS have an athletic website? If so, there is no need to consistently post every press release. I'm sure you'll cut back after a few losses though! :D

Oh brother :rolleyes: People are always posting articles.

blackfordpu
August 29th, 2005, 06:22 PM

It is a discussion board right?

bobcatfan06
August 30th, 2005, 01:55 AM
:yawn:

exbearkat
August 30th, 2005, 08:55 AM
:yawn:
Yep, about the same response you'd expect to receive when mentioning the TSU-SM football program over the course of the last 20 years or so. :asswhip:

Bobcat94
August 30th, 2005, 10:42 AM
45-32-4 TxST

I'll look back 81 years :nod: