View Full Version : Recapping Week 2 of the FCS

acbearkat
September 16th, 2021, 09:28 AM
I did a blog post recapping week 2 of the FCS. I'm sorry it's a little late, but my laptop at times was running slowly, meaning I couldn't get finished as quickly as I wanted to, and I had to do some editing after I published the blog post. I'll do another one for week 3. I'll do these weekly. My game of the week this week is James Madison/Weber State. By the way, Angelina County is the county in Texas I live in; Nacogdoches County, where SFA is located, is just to our north. I live closer to SFA than my alma mater, and always have (I live less than 30 miles from the SFA campus and about 70 miles from the Sam Houston campus).

Recapping Week 2 in the FCS | My Blog (wordpress.com) (https://angelinacountybearkat.wordpress.com/2021/09/14/recapping-week-2-in-the-fcs/)

katss07
September 16th, 2021, 11:31 AM
I agree, I think the Valley is a six bid conference this year. That UCA loss really hurt the AQ7. Think it caps out as a two bid league now.

Catbooster
September 16th, 2021, 04:28 PM
I'm surprised you don't have UC Davis in your top teams for the Big Sky. Personally, I think they have shown much more than EWU so far this season.

Katfan
September 16th, 2021, 07:48 PM
I'm surprised you don't have UC Davis in your top teams for the Big Sky. Personally, I think they have shown much more than EWU so far this season.
I agree I think U C Davis and Montana are the best but we’ll see soon enough!

BEAR
September 16th, 2021, 08:01 PM
Good writing.
It’s amazing how UCA has only played 2 games thus far ( an FBS expected loss and a heartbreaking last minute loss to the MVFC cochampion ) out of 11 games and with the competition left FBS killer JSU and Natty champion SHSU etc...they could be out of post season contention.
Freakin amazing.

But we gotta win. That’s it. 9 games left.

Hope the coaches figure out how to score early.

Plus we gotta get transfers like Mo State. What a difference they made.