PDA

View Full Version : Southland Conference Week #3 Pick 'em

McCowboys
September 13th, 2021, 08:17 AM
Southland Conference Week #3 Pick 'em
No awards or prizes. Keep track of your own record during the season. When all is said and done, we will recognize the winner or winners.

UIW, SLU, and Nicholls had impressive showings this past weekend, though only The Word came out with a win. McNeese's defense did a decent job in a loss to LSU, but the offense and kicking game left a lot to be desired. The Lions made the LaTech Bulldogs sweat and probably should have come away with a win.

Now let's get ready for week #3 in the SLC! This week all games are on Saturday, September 18. Only five (5) SLC games this week as Nicholls takes the week off.
NEC Front Row Video believes that Central Connecticut is playing Southern Louisiana. http://necfrontrow.com/home

Saturday, September 18, 2021

12:00 PM ET (NEC Front Row Video)
13 SE Louisiana (1-1)
Cent Conn St (1-1)

7:00 PM ET ESP+
Tenn-Martin (1-1)
Northwestern St (0-2)

7:00 PM ET
Houston Baptist (0-2)
Prairie View AM (1-1)

McNeese (0-2)
Southern U (1-1)

7:00 PM ET ESPN3
UIW (1-1)
Texas State (1-1)

The Cats
September 13th, 2021, 09:50 AM
SE Louisiana
Tenn-Martin
Houston Baptist
McNeese
UIW

lionsrking2
September 13th, 2021, 10:05 AM
Southland Conference Week #3 Pick 'em

No awards or prizes. Keep track of your own record during the season. When all is said and done, we will recognize the winner or winners.

UIW, SLU, and Nicholls had impressive showings this past weekend, though only The Word came out with a win. McNeese's defense did a decent job in a loss to LSU, but the offense and kicking game left a lot to be desired. The Lions made the LaTech Bulldogs sweat and probably should have come away with a win.

Now let's get ready for week #3 in the SLC! This week all games are on Saturday, September 18. Only five (5) SLC games this week as Nicholls takes the week off.
NEC Front Row Video believes that Central Connecticut is playing Southern Louisiana. http://necfrontrow.com/home

Saturday, September 18, 2021

12:00 PM ET (NEC Front Row Video)
13 SE Louisiana (1-1)
Cent Conn St (1-1)

Tenn-Martin (1-1)
Northwestern St (0-2)

7:00 PM ET
Houston Baptist (0-2)
Prairie View AM (1-1)

McNeese (0-2)
Southern U (1-1)

7:00 PM ET ESPN3
UIW (1-1)
Texas State (1-1)

Dang right we should have won, especially considering we spotted them 10 points off turnovers and were fed some good ole C-USA home cooking. Let's just say we had to overcome a lot, and still should have pulled it out.

SpreadTheWord
September 13th, 2021, 10:08 AM
SE Louisiana
Tenn-Martin
Houston Baptist
McNeese
Texas State (Don't want to jinx it)

McNeese75
September 13th, 2021, 11:29 AM
13 SE Louisiana (1-1)
Cent Conn St (1-1)

Tenn-Martin (1-1)
Northwestern St (0-2)

Houston Baptist (0-2)
Prairie View AM (1-1)

McNeese (0-2)
Southern U (1-1)

UIW (1-1)
Texas State (1-1)

Katfan
September 13th, 2021, 11:43 AM
13 SE Louisiana (1-1)

Tenn-Martin (1-1

Houston Baptist (0-2)

McNeese (0-2)

Texas State (1-1)

Panther88
September 13th, 2021, 12:24 PM
Based on that atrocious display from last Saturday night, I'm calling Houston Baptist over the university at Prairie View.

Daytripper
September 13th, 2021, 12:36 PM
SE Louisiana
Tenn-Martin
Houston Baptist
McNeese
UIW

I will go with this guy's predictions.

Puddin Tane
September 13th, 2021, 04:27 PM
SE Louisiana (1-1)
Tenn-Martin (1-1)
Houston Baptist (0-2)
Southern U (1-1)
Texas State (1-1)

bonarae
September 13th, 2021, 05:30 PM
SE Louisiana
Tenn-Martin
Houston Baptist
McNeese
UIW

McCowboys
September 19th, 2021, 08:17 AM
13 SE Louisiana (1-1)
Cent Conn St (1-1)

Tenn-Martin (1-1)
Northwestern St (0-2)

Houston Baptist (0-2)
Prairie View AM (1-1)

McNeese (0-2)
Southern U (1-1)

UIW (1-1)
Texas State (1-1)

Congrats to McNeese75. I believe he was the only one with perfection this week. Some of you saw the UIW "upset" of Texas State, but had too much confidence in Houston Baptist, but SWAC member Prairie View took it to the Huskies.

Get ready for next week, though it will be slim pickings with only two games on the SLC docket, the first conference game of the fall between McNeese and UIW and a nonconference clash of winless Nicholls and UNA. It is scheduled as a home game for Nicholls, but maybe this game will be moved?

lionsrking2
September 20th, 2021, 10:54 PM
https://youtu.be/SfqIlj6GXpU

acbearkat
September 21st, 2021, 11:00 AM
Congrats to McNeese75. I believe he was the only one with perfection this week. Some of you saw the UIW "upset" of Texas State, but had too much confidence in Houston Baptist, but SWAC member Prairie View took it to the Huskies.

Get ready for next week, though it will be slim pickings with only two games on the SLC docket, the first conference game of the fall between McNeese and UIW and a nonconference clash of winless Nicholls and UNA. It is scheduled as a home game for Nicholls, but maybe this game will be moved?

I have no confidence in Houston Baptist. They're a bad football team. I'm surprised Prairie View A&M wasn't able to put up more than nine points against UIW.

lionsrking2
September 21st, 2021, 11:36 AM
I have no confidence in Houston Baptist. They're a bad football team. I'm surprised Prairie View A&M wasn't able to put up more than nine points against UIW.

When has anyone had confidence in HBU?