PDA

View Full Version : AGS Pick 5 Survival League - Week 3, Fall 2021

Preferred Walk-On
September 12th, 2021, 01:52 PM
The AGS Pick 5 Survival League leaderboard (link in signature) has been updated to reflect Week 2 results. Six (of nineteen) players had a perfect week, and four players suffered their first elimination week.

This is just a friendly reminder that if you had a perfect week, you get to reuse your “keep” pick once more. Again, you will see this “keep” team as unavailable in the list, but it is not...this is just a limitation of the Google Sheet I have made, and since I am a novice, I have not figured out how to work around this problem.

Thank you to Sacred Heart, Holy Cross, and the like, for ensuring that not everyone got to keep a pick this week. /s

MAKE WEEK 3 SURVIVAL PICKS HERE (https://forms.gle/BoX4oei7BksjCRG59)

DEADLINE: THU, SEP 16 @ 5 PM ET

Preferred Walk-On
September 14th, 2021, 08:05 AM

DEADLINE: THU, SEP 16 @ 5 PM ET

Also, I have received submissions from the following:

JALMOND
POD Knows
Chalupa Batman
Preferred Walk-On
MTfan4life
Puddin Tane
JacksFan40
HensRock

The Yo Show
September 14th, 2021, 11:01 AM
Is the form automatically removing teams to select that I have previously selected and don't have a keep on?

Preferred Walk-On
September 14th, 2021, 12:55 PM
Is the form automatically removing teams to select that I have previously selected and don't have a keep on?

Unfortunately, it is not. The form is universal for week 3 for everyone, and not individualized. That is why there is the "Standings and Available Teams" link in my signature...so you can see who you have picked so far this season.

caribbeanhen
September 14th, 2021, 01:03 PM
Unfortunately, it is not. The form is universal for week 3 for everyone, and not individualized. That is why there is the "Standings and Available Teams" link in my signature...so you can see who you have picked so far this season.

more yellow stickies

Daytripper
September 14th, 2021, 01:29 PM
I need a bounce back. I barely survived last week.

Preferred Walk-On
September 14th, 2021, 01:39 PM
I need a bounce back. I barely survived last week.

Survive and advance...

Preferred Walk-On
September 15th, 2021, 09:33 AM

DEADLINE: THU, SEP 16 @ 5 PM ET (Tomorrow)

Also, I have received submissions from the following:

JALMOND
POD Knows
Chalupa Batman
Preferred Walk-On
MTfan4life
Puddin Tane
JacksFan40
HensRock
Knit35
Libertine
Daytripper
OhioHen
KPSUL
TheValleyRaider
caribbeanhen

This constitutes 15 players of the 20 that are still active.

MTfan4life
September 15th, 2021, 04:57 PM
This is going to get very tricky once conference play starts. I've gone by the survive and advance mentality rather than saving the best teams for later. I do like how well things have gone so far, outside of Tennessee State's loss to Grambling!

caribbeanhen
September 15th, 2021, 06:35 PM
Full Ride, so you can pick a team to lose more than once in this contest? True or False

Preferred Walk-On
September 15th, 2021, 08:08 PM
Full Ride, so you can pick a team to lose more than once in this contest? True or False

True, there are no restrictions on picking AGAINST the same team multiple times. That only applies to Chalupa Batman’s survival pool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caribbeanhen
September 15th, 2021, 08:27 PM
True, there are no restrictions on picking AGAINST the same team multiple times. That only applies to Chalupa Batman’s survival pool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gotcha, that's what I was thinking ... it's bad enough I get you and the Chulupa Batman mixed up as well haha

Preferred Walk-On
September 16th, 2021, 09:31 AM

DEADLINE: THU, SEP 16 @ 5 PM ET (Today in about 6.5 hr)

I have received submissions from the following:

JALMOND
POD Knows
Chalupa Batman
Preferred Walk-On
MTfan4life
Puddin Tane (since have not made picks the prior two weeks, you are considered eliminated; however, you are welcome to continue to make picks...I'll still keep track of them)
JacksFan40
HensRock
Knit35
Libertine (missed week 1 and <50% in week 2, you are considered eliminated; however, you are welcome to continue to make picks...I'll still keep track of them)
Daytripper
OhioHen
KPSUL
TheValleyRaider
caribbeanhen
Roamingriz
Katfan (since have not made picks the prior two weeks, you are considered eliminated; however, you are welcome to continue to make picks...I'll still keep track of them)

The above constitutes 14 players of the 20 that are still active. Missing picks from the following active players:

The Yo Show
McNeese75
MR. CHICKEN
Hambone
melloware13
footballer23

Hambone
September 16th, 2021, 09:47 AM
I'm in

Preferred Walk-On
September 16th, 2021, 11:26 AM
I'm in

Got 'em.

MR. CHICKEN
September 16th, 2021, 12:15 PM
AH'M IN

Preferred Walk-On
September 16th, 2021, 12:18 PM
AH'M IN

Ha. I just sent you a PM...just ignore it. I can see your picks have shown up.

The Yo Show
September 16th, 2021, 01:01 PM
Got my picks in

Preferred Walk-On
September 16th, 2021, 01:20 PM
Got my picks in

Got 'em. You are all set.