PDA

View Full Version : UM & UD

GreatAppSt
August 20th, 2007, 01:11 PM
Man they be sellin some shiz.xthumbsupx

http://www.clc.com/clcweb/publishing.nsf/Content/Rankings%20Annual%20Release%202007

DuckDuckGriz
August 20th, 2007, 01:30 PM
Other than UO, OSU and maybe Cal or UW - I see more GRIZ stuff out here in Oregon than I do any other school in college athletics.

griz&beer
August 20th, 2007, 01:34 PM
UM is usually higher then that. We go way up during football and then back down after it is over.

bluehenbillk
August 20th, 2007, 02:12 PM
UD would be much higher but the marketing & merchandising efforts are basically non-existent.

AZGrizFan
August 20th, 2007, 02:17 PM
(37.) Georgia Institute of Technology

xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx

xlolx xlolx xlolx

89Hen
August 20th, 2007, 02:18 PM
(37.) Georgia Institute of Technology

xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx

xlolx xlolx xlolx
xconfusedx GT is surprising to you?

bandl
August 20th, 2007, 02:20 PM
Hahaha! Villanova is higher than Delaware!! xlolx xlolx That's gotta rub some chaps the wrong way...xsmhx

GannonFan
August 20th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Hahaha! Villanova is higher than Delaware!! xlolx xlolx That's gotta rub some chaps the wrong way...xsmhx

yeah, imagine that, Big East basketball trumping CAA football in national awareness - that's a shocker. xrolleyesx

bandl
August 20th, 2007, 02:27 PM
yeah, imagine that, Big East basketball trumping CAA football in national awareness - that's a shocker. xrolleyesx

Hey, no need to roll your eyes...I was being a smart ass. xrolleyesx ;)

GannonFan
August 20th, 2007, 02:27 PM
Hey, no need to roll your eyes...I was being a smart ass. xrolleyesx ;)

xrolleyesx take that! :p

AZGrizFan
August 20th, 2007, 02:28 PM
xconfusedx GT is surprising to you?

:o

That's Georgia Tech? Why didn't they just say that then. I thought it was the southern campus of Massachusetts Institute of Technology.... xeyebrowx xcoolx

GannonFan
August 20th, 2007, 02:29 PM
:o

That's Georgia Tech? Why didn't they just say that then. I thought it was the southern campus of Massachusetts Institute of Technology.... xeyebrowx xcoolx

Ahhhh, West Coast people - gotta love 'em!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p

AZGrizFan
August 20th, 2007, 02:31 PM
Ahhhh, West Coast people - gotta love 'em!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p

West Coast my ass. I have NEVER, in 45 years, heard it referred to as the Georgia Institute of Technology. They don't call Texas Tech the Texas Institute of Technology. They don't say California Poly-technical Institute. xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx

Damned east coast bias. xnonono2x

Tribe4SF
August 20th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Not sure how they run this, but the fact that Virginia Tech is not on the list draws the whole thing into question. I am confident they sell more than UVA, and their sales after the April 16 tragedy have been massive. No Southern Cal or UCLA? Yeah, right.xeyebrowx

GannonFan
August 20th, 2007, 02:34 PM
Not sure how they run this, but the fact that Virginia Tech is not on the list draws the whole thing into question. I am confident they sell more than UVA, and their sales after the April 16 tragedy have been massive. No Southern Cal or UCLA? Yeah, right.xeyebrowx

It's only for schools that license their merchandise through that particular company - other schools that do not do so do not show up on the list.

Tribe4SF
August 20th, 2007, 02:38 PM
Thanks. That explains it.

HensRock
August 20th, 2007, 02:39 PM
They don't say California Poly-technical Institute. xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx

Damned east coast bias. xnonono2x

Actually, it's officially called California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo.

Now that's a mouthful. Darn West Coast names

AZGrizFan
August 20th, 2007, 03:15 PM
Actually, it's officially called California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo.

Now that's a mouthful. Darn West Coast names

And it's OFFICIALLY called Georgia Institute of Technology, but that don't mean squat. NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY, calls it the California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo. It's Cal-Poly SLO. Or just Cal Poly. Period.

89Hen
August 20th, 2007, 03:39 PM
And it's OFFICIALLY called Georgia Institute of Technology, but that don't mean squat. NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY, calls it the California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo. It's Cal-Poly SLO. Or just Cal Poly. Period.
And don't forget that VT is actually Virginia Polytechnic Institute. xnodx

89Hen
August 20th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Eh, probably because of their line of feminine products for their fans. :p