PDA

View Full Version : Montana/Eastern Washington

acbearkat
September 9th, 2021, 01:08 PM
According to Eastern Washington's football website, that game will nationally televised on ESPNU October 2 at 9:30 Central (10:30 Eastern). If you are planning to stay up late that night watching football, that would be a great game to stay up and watch as two of the Big Sky's favorites will go at it at Roos Field in Cheney, Washington. I'll definitely watch the first half of that game. I have a feeling that game will the AGS Game of the Week for October 2.

JALMOND
September 9th, 2021, 01:48 PM
According to Eastern Washington's football website, that game will nationally televised on ESPNU October 2 at 9:30 Central (10:30 Eastern). If you are planning to stay up late that night watching football, that would be a great game to stay up and watch as two of the Big Sky's favorites will go at it at Roos Field in Cheney, Washington. I'll definitely watch the first half of that game. I have a feeling that game will the AGS Game of the Week for October 2.

Some of us don't have to stay up late to watch football. 7:30pm is not that late. xlolx

It's those ones that start early (9:00am) that mess with me. xnodx

ElCid
September 9th, 2021, 02:30 PM
Some of us don't have to stay up late to watch football. 7:30pm is not that late. xlolx

It's those ones that start early (9:00am) that mess with me. xnodx

I know what you mean. When I was stationed on Guam I had to wake up at 0300 on Sunday morning just to watch the early Saturday games.xbawlingx That seriously messed with me.