PDA

View Full Version : Early Game of the Week

acbearkat
September 7th, 2021, 10:53 AM
I'm looking at Central Arkansas/Missouri State being the most important FCS game of the week. I think Central Arkansas really needs a win over Missouri State, or else they may have run through the rest of their schedule undefeated in order to make the playoffs. It's also an important nonconference game for Missouri State, who is looking to build upon making the playoffs in the spring. I believe both teams are playoff caliber, and this game should be a good one. One thing is for certain, the Bears will win.

Preferred Walk-On
September 7th, 2021, 10:57 AM
I'm looking at Central Arkansas/Missouri State being the most important FCS game of the week. I think Central Arkansas really needs a win over Missouri State, or else they may have run through the rest of their schedule undefeated in order to make the playoffs. It's also an important nonconference game for Missouri State, who is looking to build upon making the playoffs in the spring. I believe both teams are playoff caliber, and this game should be a good one. One thing is for certain, the Bears will win.

This is a great game to be sure. I am going to put out an AGS GOTW thread (with poll) in just a little bit. Was waiting for AGS Poll to close to include rankings in matchups.

acbearkat
September 7th, 2021, 11:15 AM
I might be watching the game. I'll have to figure out a way, as Sam Houston plays at 6, and Texas is playing Arkansas at 6 in Fayetteville on ESPN (that will be on the TV). Central Arkansas and Missouri State play at 7.