August 17th, 2007, 03:12 PM
How many wins will UTC have this season if everything breaks right for them

OL FU
August 17th, 2007, 03:24 PM
Where's 2xconfusedx

NashMoc
August 17th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Where's 2xconfusedx

Come on OL FU UTC has winnable games vs Carson Newman, @ Jax State, vs. Citadel, vs. WCU, @ Elon. I also think they have enough talent to get a win from one of the SoCon's top 4. Of course Antonio Miller has to wake up and deliver on the promise everyone expected four years ago.

Golden Eagle
August 17th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Where's 5?

chattanoogamocs
August 17th, 2007, 05:18 PM
Welcome NashMoc! xthumbsupx

Using the criteria of "if everything breaks right", I think they can win 8.

Unfortunately, things have not broken right at Chattanooga in a long time.

My realistic goal for the team this year (not that I wouldn't love to see better) is 6-5 and no blowouts to the top SoCon teams. More than just wins, I want to see the Mocs be able to actually compete (win or lose) with the Big 3. I want to see some consistency, than real up and down. Consistency build long term.

chattanoogamocs
August 17th, 2007, 05:37 PM
...and by the way BlueMoc, I LIKE the way you wrote the title!

UNIVERSITY OF CHATTANOOGA!

http://www.mocfans.com/moctalk/img0.jpg

OL FU
August 17th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Come on OL FU UTC has winnable games vs Carson Newman, @ Jax State, vs. Citadel, vs. WCU, @ Elon. I also think they have enough talent to get a win from one of the SoCon's top 4. Of course Antonio Miller has to wake up and deliver on the promise everyone expected four years ago.

xsmiley_wix

Cocky
August 17th, 2007, 06:16 PM
I vote 4 but everything goes right it will be all of them. The last game would be a home game, too.

chattanoogamocs
August 17th, 2007, 06:23 PM
Nice post Cocky! xpeacex

AshevilleApp
August 17th, 2007, 07:48 PM
Is that a new helmet this year? (One with the large "C"). I like it.

ngineer
August 17th, 2007, 11:22 PM
Key phrase is .."if everything goes right"...We all know in the course of the season it rarely ever does..I thnk UTC has enough talent, but 7 will be a stretch.

chattanoogamocs
August 18th, 2007, 02:41 PM
I guess I looked at it from not the literal "if everything goes their way", because I think everything can go your way, but still lose to a team with better overall talent. For instance I think the Mocs could play to the maximum of their potential and still lose to, say, Arkansas.

NashMoc
August 20th, 2007, 09:08 AM
Is that a new helmet this year? (One with the large "C"). I like it.

That is the Mocs new helmet for the upcoming season. They have scrapped the yellow and bright blue and are going with the school's true colors of old gold and navy. The new uniforms are sharp, even if they look a bit too much like Georgia Tech's.

T-Dog
August 20th, 2007, 11:20 AM

We've been waiting for UTC's promise to wake up for who knows how long.

BTW I saw 4 or 5 wins. Definately will be better than last year but the same goes for the whole conference.

89Hen
August 20th, 2007, 11:47 AM
Using the criteria of "if everything breaks right", I think they can win 8.
Yeah, this is kind of a tough question to answer. If EVERYthing breaks right is a very vague statement. You could argue that they'll win every game if everything breaks right. xeyebrowx