View Full Version : Griz on PAC 12 Network

ursus arctos horribilis
September 3rd, 2021, 01:50 PM
Just a note for anybody that doesn't have the PAC 12 Network etc. I had heard a few people saying they were going with FUBO for a free trial offer as they have the channel. I already cut the cord and have Sling but just looked at the sports extra package on there and for $11/month I get B10, PAC 12, and a bunch of other arena's that will probably have some FCS Football in the upcoming moth or so.

I just wanted to pass that along in case anyone else was in my situation.

nodak651
September 3rd, 2021, 04:36 PM
Just a note for anybody that doesn't have the PAC 12 Network etc. I had heard a few people saying they were going with FUBO for a free trial offer as they have the channel. I already cut the cord and have Sling but just looked at the sports extra package on there and for $11/month I get B10, PAC 12, and a bunch of other arena's that will probably have some FCS Football in the upcoming moth or so.

I just wanted to pass that along in case anyone else was in my situation.

I watched last nights EWU/UNLV game last night on FUBO - they also have the "stadium" channel. They have CBS Sports network also.

I think Fubo is by far the best, in terms of both content and programming layout/functionality.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 3rd, 2021, 04:44 PM
I watched last nights EWU/UNLV game last night on FUBO - they also have the "stadium" channel. They have CBS Sports network also.

I think Fubo is by far the best, in terms of both content and programming layout/functionality.

Oh yeah, good tip but I don't really care about sports, I care about FCS and that is it. xlolx The price difference seems dramatic between the two but if it is indeed much better then maybe it is worth it.

I will probably go give it a try at some point soon just to see the differences you point out though. I just always forget to cancel and end up getting dinged and did not want to get hit with $80 for doing so.

I also had the EWU-UNLV game and have it on the DVR to go back over since I only saw the last 10 min. or so.