PDA

View Full Version : Just Bought My Tix to the Griz/NAU Game!

AZGrizFan
August 16th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Just dropped $500 for 23 (that's right NAU fans----23!!) tix to the Griz/NAU game on 10/27! I am pumped, and we're bringing up carloads full of rabid Griz fans to watch the latest annihilation of the NAU Lumberjacks and the demoralization of their fans! We'll be tailgating strong and proud beginning about 10:00 in the parking lot....

Me and 22 of my closest friends will be in Section V, Rows 11 & 12, decked out in Griz Gear and screaming "First Down.......MONTANA!" about every 45 seconds!

mvemjsunpx
August 16th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Wait, NAU charges more than $20 per ticket?

Were these high-quality seats or the typical visting team fare?

AZGrizFan
August 16th, 2007, 07:24 PM
Wait, NAU charges more than $20 per ticket?

Were these high-quality seats or the typical visting team fare?

A) It's Montana, and they always charge more because it's the only game they sell out
B) This year it happens to be homecoming, although in the previous 4 iterations it's been Parents Weekend.

So, the short answer is that the rest of their tix are not $22. xeyebrowx xeyebrowx xeyebrowx xeyebrowx

mvemjsunpx
August 16th, 2007, 08:29 PM
A) It's Montana, and they always charge more because it's the only game they sell out
B) This year it happens to be homecoming, although in the previous 4 iterations it's been Parents Weekend.

So, the short answer is that the rest of their tix are not $22. xeyebrowx xeyebrowx xeyebrowx xeyebrowx

OK, that makes sense then.

MR. CHICKEN
August 16th, 2007, 08:37 PM
COM' 'ON.......LUMBERAH DUDES........HOW 'BOUT WINNIN' ONE....FO' DUH BOARD........SEND DUH GRIZZWOLD'S......UH SCURRYIN'.......BACK TA DAT SAD LITTLE TOWN......MISERYOULA.......GO 'JACKS......WHOMP MONTE.....xhypedx........BRAWK!

Grizalltheway
August 16th, 2007, 08:59 PM
COM' 'ON.......LUMBERAH DUDES........HOW 'BOUT WINNIN' ONE....FO' DUH BOARD........SEND DUH GRIZZWOLD'S......UH SCURRYIN'.......BACK TA DAT SAD LITTLE TOWN......MISERYOULA.......GO 'JACKS......WHOMP MONTE.....xhypedx........BRAWK!

SMACK! SMACK! :p

GOKATS
August 16th, 2007, 09:02 PM

Apparently some folks have a problem understanding you................I don't, reading you 'Loud and Clear'.xthumbsupx xnodx xnodx xnodx

dbackjon
August 17th, 2007, 09:26 AM
Sorry that you and your bearish friends will go away disapointed this year, Tom!! But we thank you for your money!!

AZGrizFan
August 17th, 2007, 09:28 AM
Sorry that you and your bearish friends will go away disapointed this year, Tom!! But we thank you for your money!!

The only point in the evening in which I will be disappointed is when the town of Flagstaff runs out of Bud Light! xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

AZGrizFan
August 21st, 2007, 11:13 AM
So, Lumberjoke fans, be prepared, our little gathering of 23 people has grown to 39 people! We shall be decending upon Flagstaff like a plague of locusts, to suck the life and the Bud Light out of the town, and leave the Lumberjokes like a dried up husk of an ear of corn! We shall crush your playoff hopes under the heel of our boot, and kick your pansy a**es back to last week from whence you came!!!!

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xanim_chaix xshakingmadx xshakingmadx xshakingmadx xdizzyx xdizzyx xsmashx xsmashx xsmashx xsmashx xsmashx xhypedx xhypedx xhypedx xhypedx xhypedx xhypedx xhypedx xhypedx xhypedx xhypedx

HensRock
August 21st, 2007, 11:38 AM
If ever a thread was a candidate for the smack board ....

813Jag
August 21st, 2007, 12:04 PM
That's how you takeover a stadium on the road. xthumbsupx

AZGrizFan
August 21st, 2007, 12:13 PM
That's how you takeover a stadium on the road. xthumbsupx

Griz fans take over EVERY stadium on the road. Suffice it to say, we travel well! xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

Saint3333
August 21st, 2007, 12:40 PM
Griz fans take over EVERY stadium on the road. Suffice it to say, we travel well! xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

How would we know, they don't play road games, they buy them out xcoffeex?

813Jag
August 21st, 2007, 01:02 PM
Other than that pesky playoff thing we have alot in common. xlolx

AZGrizFan
August 21st, 2007, 02:05 PM
How would we know, they don't play road games, they buy them out xcoffeex?

You're gettin' a little slow there, pal.

We have four road games this year. So there. xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

Saint3333
August 21st, 2007, 02:22 PM
You're gettin' a little slow there, pal.

We have four road games this year. So there. xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

My sources tells me that Montana tried to petition the Big Sky to allow them to pay off their conference games as well. xsmiley_wix

Does Montana have any OOC away games on their future schedules? Before you ask ASU has JMU in 2008.

AZGrizFan
August 21st, 2007, 02:23 PM
My sources tells me that Montana tried to petition the Big Sky to allow them to pay off their conference games as well. xsmiley_wix

Does Montana have any OOC away games on their future schedules? Before you ask ASU has JMU in 2008.

Hint to Saint3333: Voices inside your head do NOT count as "sources". Maybe in hillbilly land, but not in the rest of the civilized world.

And as far as next year, we don't know. We may be in the WAC next year, so we're keeping our options open. xeyebrowx xwhistlex

GannonFan
August 21st, 2007, 02:36 PM
Since when does Montana play in a conference? Who else plays in this league with Montana? Never really seem able to see those teams, nationally speaking of course. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Saint3333
August 21st, 2007, 03:12 PM
Hint to Saint3333: Voices inside your head do NOT count as "sources". Maybe in hillbilly land, but not in the rest of the civilized world.

And as far as next year, we don't know. We may be in the WAC next year, so we're keeping our options open. xeyebrowx xwhistlex

Sounds like I'm not the only one listening to voices in their head... the WAC next year...

Hillbilly, civilized world... you went to school in Montana right xconfusedx ?

AZGrizFan
August 21st, 2007, 03:21 PM
Sounds like I'm not the only one listening to voices in their head... the WAC next year...

Hillbilly, civilized world... you went to school in Montana right xconfusedx ?

Nope. xcoffeex

phillyAPP
August 21st, 2007, 04:16 PM
Nope. xcoffeex

I love it. IT IS FOOTBALL SEASON AND AZGRIZ IS PSYCHED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM TOO, BRING ON THE BEST FOOTBALL TEAM IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i HATE BLUE AND GOLD AS MUCH AS PURPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO APPS....... GO GRIZ......... TILL WE MEET ON THE FIELD, THEN F. U.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO WAIT 10 MORE DAYS

xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx

AZGrizFan
August 21st, 2007, 10:45 PM
I love it. IT IS FOOTBALL SEASON AND AZGRIZ IS PSYCHED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM TOO, BRING ON THE BEST FOOTBALL TEAM IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i HATE BLUE AND GOLD AS MUCH AS PURPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO APPS....... GO GRIZ......... TILL WE MEET ON THE FIELD, THEN F. U.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO WAIT 10 MORE DAYS

xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx

See!!! Now THAT'S what I'm TALKING ABOUT!!!!! xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

AZGrizFan
August 21st, 2007, 10:50 PM
BTW, my little get-together is up to 41 people now.
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx