PDA

View Full Version : 1st game of the year

ChickenMan
August 27th, 2005, 04:42 PM
I believe the DII game with future UD opponent... West Chester who hosted Clarion last night... was the first college football game of the season.

Final score... West Chester 43 Clarion 14

http://www.redzonemedia.com/viewnews.asp?NewsID=47

Anyone know of any other college games being played this weekend?

bisonguy
August 27th, 2005, 04:46 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about, but I sure like your signature. :eek:

ChickenMan
August 27th, 2005, 04:49 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about, but I sure like your signature. :eek:

Are you a Flyers or Eagles fan... :D

PS... West Chester will be out in your neck of the woods next week vs North Dakota.

Go Lehigh TU owl
August 27th, 2005, 04:54 PM
I believe Morehouse(sp??) State played Thrusday night on ESPNU. Denzel Washington's son plays for Morehouse.

JohnStOnge
August 27th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Chicken, that makes it difficult to maintain my purity of thought and spirit!

UAalum72
August 27th, 2005, 05:04 PM
California University of Pennsylvania defeated Fairmont (WV) State 42-6 this afternoon. CUofPA will play Monmouth later this year.

cosmo here
August 27th, 2005, 06:13 PM
I believe the DII game with future UD opponent... West Chester who hosted Clarion last night... was the first college football game of the season.

East Stroudsburg, led by Jimmy Terwilliger (the best DII or DIII quarterback in the country) won 72-17 at Bentley (Mass.) Friday night.

rcny46
August 27th, 2005, 09:01 PM

http://www.redzonemedia.com/viewnews.asp?NewsID=47

Anyone know of any other college games being played this weekend?

There were a few games in division 2 played on Thursday.

ngineer
August 27th, 2005, 09:50 PM
East Stroudsburg, led by Jimmy Terwilliger (the best DII or DIII quarterback in the country) won 72-17 at Bentley (Mass.) Friday night.

What a joke. Bentley was a two year business school a few years back. ESU had not right playing them. They would have gotten more competition from a number of Pennsylvania high schools.

Ronbo
August 27th, 2005, 09:58 PM
Montana Tech knocked off Montana Western 40 - 23. Hey, I watched it, better than nothing. Some ex-Grizzlies on the field that weren't getting playing time and dropped down.

ISUMatt
August 27th, 2005, 11:12 PM
Thursday Night...
Morehouse 20 Benedict 17

Watched some of that Cal/Fairmont St game on FSN Pittsburgh, wasnt too exciting, very 1 sided!!!

TxSt02
August 28th, 2005, 12:27 AM
Delta State beat #1 Pitt State on the road 44-31!!! Not looking forward to our game next week...