PDA

View Full Version : Big Sky Predictions 8-28

JALMOND
August 26th, 2021, 08:28 PM
Hey, hey hey, it's time to play! Football that is. And the Thunderbirds are in such a hurry to start their last Big Sky season that they are beating everyone out of the gate. One game on tap for this weekend involving the Big Sky with everyone else waiting until next weekend. Just a reminder, in listing these games, the Big Sky school will be in scoreboard abbreviation and any non-Big Sky team will be spelled out. Hence, "WSU" will be Weber State and any other "WSU" will be spelled out (Washington State). Here we go.

SUU at San Jose State (FBS Mountain West)---As stated, the Thunderbirds will get things rolling as they head out to the Bay Area to play the upstart Spartans. This game might have been a good one in years past, but the Spartans believe they have turned a corner after last season, and they might be right...San Jose State 38, SUU 14.

bonarae
August 26th, 2021, 08:45 PM
SJSU.

FYI SUU is now part of the AQ7, JALMOND.

katss07
August 26th, 2021, 09:12 PM
SUU isn’t in the AQ7. They won’t transition into a WAC school til next year.

JALMOND
August 27th, 2021, 12:14 AM
SJSU.

FYI SUU is now part of the AQ7, JALMOND.

T-Birds are playing a full Big Sky schedule this year and are eligible for the conference title. I'm still including them as a Big Sky member.

wapiti
August 27th, 2021, 10:16 AM
SUU 17 at San Jose State 30 --- As much as I would like to see an upset, I don't see that happening. But if SUU is improved as they might be, then this game may be closer than expected.

As far as I know SUU is a part of the Big Sky this season.

mvemjsunpx
August 28th, 2021, 03:50 AM
SUU 10-48 SJSU — The T-Birds kick off their final Big Sky season with the first of likely many losses

JALMOND
August 29th, 2021, 02:22 AM
Hey, hey hey, it's time to play! Football that is. And the Thunderbirds are in such a hurry to start their last Big Sky season that they are beating everyone out of the gate. One game on tap for this weekend involving the Big Sky with everyone else waiting until next weekend. Just a reminder, in listing these games, the Big Sky school will be in scoreboard abbreviation and any non-Big Sky team will be spelled out. Hence, "WSU" will be Weber State and any other "WSU" will be spelled out (Washington State). Here we go.

SUU at San Jose State (FBS Mountain West)---As stated, the Thunderbirds will get things rolling as they head out to the Bay Area to play the upstart Spartans. This game might have been a good one in years past, but the Spartans believe they have turned a corner after last season, and they might be right...San Jose State 38, SUU 14.

Pretty close. I got the halftime score correct.xlolx

caribbeanhen
August 29th, 2021, 06:35 AM
T-Birds are playing a full Big Sky schedule this year and are eligible for the conference title. I'm still including them as a Big Sky member.

are they still eligible after last night? That San Jose QB looked pretty good