PDA

View Full Version : 2021 - SEASON TV/Streaming/Audio Schedule

ursus arctos horribilis
August 25th, 2021, 01:36 PM
Let's try and have a weekly thread that can be added to for FCS games televised via broadcast or streaming each week. I'll try and remember to get these started or if someone wants that task let me know because I don't mind the help.

If you are listing a game please try and list complete information to make it simple for the reader to get to quickly if you are already there where a link can be grabbed, post it with the information.
FCS

MEAC/SWAC Challenge

Date
Time
Game
Network

Sat., Aug. 28
7:00 p.m.
Alcorn State vs. North Carolina Central
(Atlanta, GA)
ESPN

Missouri Valley

Date
Time
Game
Network

Sat., Aug. 28
6:00 p.m.
Eastern Illinois

at Indiana State
ESPN+

The Cats
August 25th, 2021, 09:40 PM
http://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

ursus arctos horribilis
August 26th, 2021, 11:49 AM

Oh that is excellent. Need to bump that up every week.

The Cats
August 30th, 2021, 10:07 PM
Bump

ursus arctos horribilis
August 31st, 2021, 12:16 PM
Bump

Excellent TC, with your help I might be able to keep up with this thing and change the title each week so it ia a rolling single thread of each week's game listings. I think we should utilize your original link as the bump so it is there at the ready for people.

Catbooster
September 2nd, 2021, 11:25 AM
Bump

ysubigred
September 2nd, 2021, 11:40 AM
Incarnate Word vs. Youngstown State (Football) | Watch ESPN (https://www.espn.com/watch/player?id=edcdb256-73ed-4638-8e48-53a710a7597c)

melloware13
September 2nd, 2021, 12:38 PM
It seems that all CAA home games are on the Flo (although some might sneak through to local TV).

The Cats
September 2nd, 2021, 01:24 PM
bump

ursus arctos horribilis
September 15th, 2021, 01:18 PM
Week 3. Add any links you don't see listed here as well for your games please.

CHIP72
September 16th, 2021, 11:21 AM
It seems that all CAA home games are on the Flo (although some might sneak through to local TV).

I know both James Madison and Richmond have a few of their games televised on NBC Sports Washington. Richmond's game with Lehigh was on the channel last week.

Bogus Megapardus
September 16th, 2021, 04:34 PM
Each of this weekend's Patriot League games will be shown on ESPN+, except Fordham at FAU, which will be on ESPN3. Similarly, each Ivy League contest will broadcast on ESPN+, except for Dartmouth at Valparaiso, which can be seen on ESPN3.

As an aside, can somebody provide a primer on FloSports? What do the schools get beyond what ESPN+ offers? I'm disappointed that I have to miss some CAA games I'd like to watch.

The Cats
September 17th, 2021, 04:48 PM
bump

*Remember, game times listed are Central Time Zone
2021 College Football TV Schedule (http://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm)

POD Knows
September 17th, 2021, 05:14 PM
Freaking NDSU Towson game is on FloSports only, kiss my ass.

caribbeanhen
September 17th, 2021, 09:01 PM
Freaking NDSU Towson game is on FloSports only, kiss my ass.

actually she would say kiss my grits

POD Knows
September 18th, 2021, 09:30 AM
actually she would say kiss my grits:D Yes she would. Can't decide whether I should belly up and pay the $20 fee to watch the game or go to a watch party and spend a couple hundo, maybe I will just listen on the radio.

caribbeanhen
September 18th, 2021, 10:02 AM
:D Yes she would. Can't decide whether I should belly up and pay the $20 fee to watch the game or go to a watch party and spend a couple hundo, maybe I will just listen on the radio.

I’m pretty sure you can get it for like 12.99 on the CAA website on a weekly basis

Kind of sure

caribbeanhen
September 18th, 2021, 10:04 AM
https://caasports.com/

they have a Flo link

Catbooster
September 20th, 2021, 04:56 PM
Good news for UM and EWU:

https://bigskyconf.com/news/2021/9/20/montana-ewu-football-game-elevated-to-espn2.aspx

ursus arctos horribilis
September 20th, 2021, 06:13 PM
Link did not work but from reading it it looks like an ESPN2 game I assume.

I guess I'll keep the sling sports pack through the FCS season.:D

ursus arctos horribilis
September 20th, 2021, 06:18 PM
Good news for UM and EWU:

https://bigskyconf.com/news/2021/9/20/montana-ewu-football-game-elevated-to-espn2.aspx

https://gogriz.com/news/2021/9/20/football-griz-eagles-to-air-on-espn-2.aspx

Catbooster
September 20th, 2021, 06:58 PM
Link did not work but from reading it it looks like an ESPN2 game I assume.

I guess I'll keep the sling sports pack through the FCS season.:D
Huh. Works when I click on it. The UM-EWU game got moved up from ESPNU to ESPN2.

Edit: I should have clicked ahead and seen that you added a different link for it. But who wants to go to a site named gogriz and that ugly maroon color scheme?

Propaganda, I tell ya!!

ursus arctos horribilis
September 20th, 2021, 07:20 PM
Huh. Works when I click on it. The UM-EWU game got moved up from ESPNU to ESPN2.

Edit: I should have clicked ahead and seen that you added a different link for it. But who wants to go to a site named gogriz and that ugly maroon color scheme?

Propaganda, I tell ya!!

Everybody.

The Cats
September 24th, 2021, 05:55 PM
bump - game times are central time zone

acbearkat
September 27th, 2021, 01:28 PM
There will be three FCS games on national TV this week with Montana and Eastern Washington's rankings coming from the STATS FCS poll (all times Central):

Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs. Prairie View A&M 6:30 ESPNU (Thursday night)
Dartmouth vs. Penn 6 PM ESPNU (Friday night)
#4 Montana vs. #6 Eastern Washington 9:30 PM ESPN2 (Saturday night)

Considering how late the Montana/Eastern Washington game is, I will not be able to stay up and watch the entire game. I'll watch the first half, and see if I can catch the second half on YouTube if someone posts the entire game on there.

CHIP72
September 27th, 2021, 02:16 PM
Bumping this thread up so that the new thread focused on Week 5 nationally televised games doesn't hijack the discussion already taking place in this one.

As was noted in the other thread, there are three nationally televised FCS games this coming week (week of Saturday 10/2):

09/30 (Thu): Arkansas-Pine Bluff at Prairie View A&M, 7:30 PM ET (ESPNU)
10/01 (Fri): Dartmouth at Penn, 7:00 PM ET (ESPNU)
10/02 (Sat): Montana at Eastern Washington 10:30 PM ET (ESPN2)

Panther88
September 27th, 2021, 02:17 PM
Although PVAMU is 3-1, the UAPB game following the move from the SFC and early in the week (Thurs) coupled w/ 290 evening traffic will not yield a good result for TV, imho.

I'll be shocked if there are 3K-4K in attendance. Students would rather catch the game on plasma from the confines of their apts rather than attend.

Catbooster
September 27th, 2021, 03:24 PM
There will be three FCS games on national TV this week with Montana and Eastern Washington's rankings coming from the STATS FCS poll (all times Central):

Considering how late the Montana/Eastern Washington game is, I will not be able to stay up and watch the entire game. I'll watch the first half, and see if I can catch the second half on YouTube if someone posts the entire game on there.
Are ESPN2 games available for replays on ESPN+?

ElCid
September 27th, 2021, 03:54 PM
Are ESPN2 games available for replays on ESPN+?

I think so. I watched the JSU/FSU game on regular cable TV and watched portions again the next day on the ESPN app, so I am pretty sure. Maybe not in every case, but at least sometimes.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 27th, 2021, 05:41 PM

You don't have a DVR?

ST_Lawson
September 27th, 2021, 06:56 PM
You don't have a DVR?

I don't even have cable tv.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 27th, 2021, 06:59 PM
I don't even have cable tv.

I don't either but streaming has a cloud DVR and as mentioned ESPN+ just has it on demand for $5/month I think it is.

He is going to be able to watch the 1st 1/2 so if that is the case I would think it could be recorded unless watching at a bar I guess.

ST_Lawson
September 27th, 2021, 07:03 PM
I don't either but streaming has a cloud DVR and as mentioned ESPN+ just has it on demand for $5/month I think it is.

He is going to be able to watch the 1st 1/2 so if that is the case I would think it could be recorded unless watching at a bar I guess.

I guess I should have been more specific. I don't have any live TV service...cable, satellite, streaming (other than ESPN+).

But yeah, if the game is on ESPN+ and he subscribes to that, he should be able to go back and watch the second half the next day or whenever.

ElCid
September 27th, 2021, 07:30 PM

$6.99 a month. Bastards raised it.

Cocky
September 27th, 2021, 08:56 PM

Had to pay for those SunBelt games

UNHWildcat18
September 28th, 2021, 07:55 AM
UNH got the remaining 4 home games to be featured on NBC Sports Boston! Up yours flow sports

caribbeanhen
September 28th, 2021, 10:10 AM
Although PVAMU is 3-1, the UAPB game following the move from the SFC and early in the week (Thurs) coupled w/ 290 evening traffic will not yield a good result for TV, imho.

I'll be shocked if there are 3K-4K in attendance. Students would rather catch the game on plasma from the confines of their apts rather than attend.

students across the country united and not excited about college football anymore

Panther88
September 28th, 2021, 10:24 AM
students across the country united and not excited about college football anymore

Nope, at this level they are not. They are differing but I need to be careful because I was one of those former VERY unsupportive students. I'd rather watch grass grow than watch a college football game, unless it was OU (then Switzer led), The Ohio St Univ, or Univ of Michigan.

To add to Thursday's deal, there's an 80-90% chance of rain all da. Can you say 5 people in the east-side, camera-viewing, stands where I'll be one of 4 I purchased tix for? xlolx

caribbeanhen
September 28th, 2021, 11:20 AM
Nope, at this level they are not. They are differing but I need to be careful because I was one of those former VERY unsupportive students. I'd rather watch grass grow than watch a college football game, unless it was OU (then Switzer led), The Ohio St Univ, or Univ of Michigan.

To add to Thursday's deal, there's an 80-90% chance of rain all da. Can you say 5 people in the east-side, camera-viewing, stands where I'll be one of 4 I purchased tix for? xlolx

Billy Sims
Jarvis Redwine

ursus arctos horribilis
September 28th, 2021, 01:55 PM

Man, once you put something on a card as an autopay you can really in the past and not have any idea the cost went up 40%!

Panther88
September 28th, 2021, 02:09 PM
Billy Sims
Jarvis Redwine

Jamelle Holieway. One of my childhood heroes I patterned self after, except for the full-length mink coat, gold chains, and then 280ZX. lol xlolx

Recruitment in those days were a bidder's market. (outwardly)

MR. CHICKEN
September 28th, 2021, 02:26 PM
UNH got the remaining 4 home games to be featured on NBC Sports Boston! Up yours flow sports

.......DELAWARE vs ALBANY 10/2.....TO BE....BROADCAST BY NBC SPORTS PHILADELPHIA PLUS...........DELAWARE vs JMU 10/23.....&.....DELAWARE....vs....VILLANOVA....11/20......TO BE.......BROADCAST ON NBC SPORTS PHILADELPHIA........WHAA GOOD IS IT.........ALL THREE ARE HOMERS............YA'S COODN'T DO RHODE ISLAND/RICHMOND/STONY BROOK?...........BRAWK!

ursus arctos horribilis
September 28th, 2021, 02:31 PM
Jamelle Holieway. One of my childhood heroes I patterned self after, except for the full-length mink coat, gold chains, and then 280ZX. lol xlolx

Recruitment in those days were a bidder's market. (outwardly)

That's weird, I've never pictured you without a full-length mink coat when reading your posts.:D

DFW HOYA
September 28th, 2021, 02:33 PM

Hmmm....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nfXFgJiFZk

TheRevSFA
September 28th, 2021, 02:35 PM
That's weird, I've never pictured you without a full-length mink coat when reading your posts.:D

I know, right?

SFA 93
September 28th, 2021, 07:39 PM
SFA vs. Sam Houston will be on Bally Sports Southwest as well as ESPN +

Ncagalum
September 28th, 2021, 10:31 PM
I guess I should have been more specific. I don't have any live TV service...cable, satellite, streaming (other than ESPN+).

But yeah, if the game is on ESPN+ and he subscribes to that, he should be able to go back and watch the second half the next day or whenever.

ESPN+ gains you access to those games, but to get ESPN or ESPN2 replays you would need to sign in with a provider, I.e., streaming service like sling (orange) or YouTubeTV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

katss07
September 28th, 2021, 11:53 PM

3k? See I was told people show up in droves to watch HBCU ban…err football.

katss07
September 28th, 2021, 11:57 PM
Hopefully EWU/Montana is a big draw. Grizzlies fans travel well all over the country, I’d imagine there’ll be plenty of maroon. It would be a great look for the FCS if Roos is full on National TV!

Looking forward to watching it from Houston after the BOTPW, which is now going to be broadcasted on Bally Sports Southwest in addition to ESPN+.

OhioHen
September 29th, 2021, 06:03 AM

We should be able to narrow down which supporter we think may be you, in that case. Unless, of course, the group includes no women, no youngsters, and nobody on age-based Medicare.

Catbooster
September 29th, 2021, 11:29 AM
Hopefully EWU/Montana is a big draw. Grizzlies fans travel well all over the country, I’d imagine there’ll be plenty of maroon. It would be a great look for the FCS if Roos is full on National TV!

Looking forward to watching it from Houston after the BOTPW, which is now going to be broadcasted on Bally Sports Southwest in addition to ESPN+.
There will be plenty of maroon. Bozeman is slightly closer to Missoula, but Cheney is almost the same distance from Missoula. EWU brings in additional temporary seating for these games.

Also, MSU has quite a few alumni in the Seattle and Portland areas and I think UM does as well. For those alumni, this is not a bad drive either.

Panther88
September 29th, 2021, 11:37 AM
3k? See I was told people show up in droves to watch HBCU ban…err football.

Speak on it. 3K will show up to watch HBCU bands and only 500-800 of us are there for actual football.

There are differing levels to humans. There are only a select few who would dare to watch an entire football game of their alma mater when they lost 79 consecutive football games. I am one of those folk. All of the investments of time, a smidgen of patience, and $$ paid off, obviously.

Didn't you SHSU alums enjoy your last visit to the stadium (outside of the "W" on nat'l tv)?

https://pvpanthers.com/common/controls/image_handler.aspx?thumb_id=0&image_path=/images/2018/4/2/Panther_Stadium_from_SE_Corner.JPG

Panther88
September 29th, 2021, 11:44 AM
We should be able to narrow down which supporter we think may be you, in that case. Unless, of course, the group includes no women, no youngsters, and nobody on age-based Medicare.

If it's a downpour and NO lightning lol, look for the AA male 6'0" 242 lbs of angry scowl if we are losing or even winning. I'm sure I would have witnessed something that I didn't like. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Jokesies. lol

If it's not purple mink, that wouldn't be me. :D

katss07
September 29th, 2021, 01:29 PM
Speak on it. 3K will show up to watch HBCU bands and only 500-800 of us are there for actual football.

There are differing levels to humans. There are only a select few who would dare to watch an entire football game of their alma mater when they lost 79 consecutive football games. I am one of those folk. All of the investments of time, a smidgen of patience, and $$ paid off, obviously.

Didn't you SHSU alums enjoy your last visit to the stadium (outside of the "W" on nat'l tv)?

https://pvpanthers.com/common/controls/image_handler.aspx?thumb_id=0&image_path=/images/2018/4/2/Panther_Stadium_from_SE_Corner.JPG
Certainly. I’d say it’s far and away the best FCS venue in Texas. But, iirc, the crowd was fairly large and a lot closer to 10k than 3k. Hell, there were probably 3k PVAMU supporters who made the trip to Huntsville for the return game in 2019.

Panther88
September 29th, 2021, 02:26 PM
Certainly. I’d say it’s far and away the best FCS venue in Texas. But, iirc, the crowd was fairly large and a lot closer to 10k than 3k. Hell, there were probably 3k PVAMU supporters who made the trip to Huntsville for the return game in 2019.

It's mandatory that a home-and-home be established between both schools. Entirely too close not to. Ditto for PVAMU and SFA/Lamar.

No disrespect to the Christian FCS schools but we'd rather deal with the heathen FCS public schools of TX. lol

ursus arctos horribilis
September 29th, 2021, 03:52 PM
If it's a downpour and NO lightning lol, look for the AA male 6'0" 242 lbs of angry scowl if we are losing or even winning. I'm sure I would have witnessed something that I didn't like. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Jokesies. lol

If it's not purple mink, that wouldn't be me. :D

See, I nailed it! I've heard pillows say that they are as cool as the other side of the Panther88.xcoolx

Bisonoline
September 29th, 2021, 04:35 PM

Nice looking stadium!

OhioHen
September 30th, 2021, 12:52 PM

Because the HBCU bands are always worth the price of admission.

Very few of us have ever had (or ever will have) the opportunity to do this. 79 in a row is hard to do, no matter who you're playing against.

The Cats
October 2nd, 2021, 08:21 AM
Week 5. Add any links you don't see listed here as well for your games please.

remember, times are central time zone

ursus arctos horribilis
October 2nd, 2021, 02:54 PM
Combining this thread with the other TV thread that I made for the season. Please put any additional TV listings etc. in that thread if you would.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 2nd, 2021, 03:44 PM
I stuck this main TV thread in the FCSD forum so it wil be right at the top at all times for the season...easy to see, easy to search out.

CHIP72
October 2nd, 2021, 04:50 PM
I stuck this main TV thread in the FCSD forum so it wil be right at the top at all times for the season...easy to see, easy to search out.

Good call Ursus. [emoji106]

ursus arctos horribilis
October 7th, 2021, 04:47 PM

Just a bump and a reminder for all interested.

Preferred Walk-On
October 7th, 2021, 07:42 PM

Just a bump and a reminder for all interested.

This is in my Bookmarks Bar between "AGS FCS Discussion" and sites no one needs to know about. ;) Thanks, Cats!

ursus arctos horribilis
October 13th, 2021, 11:40 AM

New bump up for this week.

caribbeanhen
October 13th, 2021, 01:22 PM
New bump up for this week.

I saw your note, nothing sophisticated..... trust me

If you have Roku or fire stick, on the YouTube app you just search on different FCS teams for a lot of hi lights, condensed games and full games come up, and your search tendency keeps them coming

Also use ESPN plus / Flo to go back and catch parts of games

the Stats box scores help identify when the scoring plays happen, it’s work but fun if you have the time

ursus arctos horribilis
October 13th, 2021, 01:26 PM
I saw your note, nothing sophisticated..... trust me

If you have Roku or fire stick, on the YouTube app you just search on different FCS teams for a lot of hi lights, condensed games and full games come up, and your search tendency keeps them coming

Also use ESPN plus / Flo to go back and catch parts of games

the Stats box scores help identify when the scoring plays happen, it’s work but fun if you have the time

Got it, I have Amazon Fire setup but I was just looking for an account to follow if there was one for phone notifications. All good as I do that stuff already for the most part just a different platform.

CHIP72
October 13th, 2021, 07:06 PM
The Saturday 10/16 Penn/Columbia game will be televised on NBC Sports Philadelphia and on SportsNet New York (and is available for streaming on ESPN+).

ursus arctos horribilis
October 20th, 2021, 02:31 PM

Bumping for this week.

CHIP72
October 21st, 2021, 08:18 AM
The Saturday 10/23 Penn/Yale game will be televised by NESN (available nationally on Verizon FiOS), in addition to being available for streaming on ESPN+.

Sonic98
October 25th, 2021, 12:10 PM

Here is ours for this week

ursus arctos horribilis
November 3rd, 2021, 01:13 PM

Bump for your viewing pleasure for this week.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 10th, 2021, 10:57 PM

Don't forget to check out this week's games.

CHIP72
November 15th, 2021, 06:41 PM
Three rivalry games in the eastern PA/southern NJ/northern DE area will be televised this week (Saturday 11/20):

*Lafayette at Lehigh, 12 PM (MASN2 Baltimore/Washington, NBC Sports Chicago, NBC Sports Bay Area)

*Villanova at Delaware, 1 PM (NBC Sports Philadelphia)

*Princeton at Penn, 1 PM (NBC Sports Philadelphia Plus, SportsNet New York)

ursus arctos horribilis
November 18th, 2021, 11:57 AM
https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizFB/status/1461121984897581062

CHIP72
November 21st, 2021, 09:03 AM
It should be noted the DI-AA/FCS playoff selection show will be televised today (Sunday 11/21) at 12:30 PM ET (11:30 AM Central, 10:30 AM Mountain, 9:30 AM Pacific) on ESPNU.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 23rd, 2021, 12:29 PM
Bumping.

CHIP72
November 23rd, 2021, 01:09 PM
Aren’t all the games in the first two rounds of the playoffs on ESPN+?

I think the Bayou Classic is on NBCSN, but I have to look it up to confirm.

CHIP72
December 4th, 2021, 11:01 AM
All of the second round playoff games will be broadcast on ESPN+ (and I believe in some cases on local/regional channels where a local/regional team is playing in the game).

The Prairie View A&M/Jackson State SWAC championship game will be televised on ESPN2 at 4 PM ET (3 PM CT).

CHIP72
December 5th, 2021, 10:35 AM
DI-AA/FCS quarterfinals broadcast schedule (all times Eastern):

Friday 12/10
Montana at James Madison, 7:00 PM (ESPN2)

Saturday 12/11
East Tennessee State at North Dakota State, 12:00 PM (ESPN)
South Dakota State at Villanova, 2:00 PM (ESPN+)
Montana State at Sam Houston State, 8:30 PM (ESPN+)

CHIP72
December 5th, 2021, 10:43 AM
As a bonus, here's the full Week 15 schedule across DI-A/FBS, D2, and D3 as well as DI-AA/FCS. (NAIA has a bye week this week before its championship game.) All times Eastern:

Friday 12/10
Montana at James Madison, 7:00 PM (ESPN2)

Saturday 12/11
East Tennessee State at North Dakota State, 12:00 PM (ESPN)
Colorado School of Mines at Valdosta State, 12:00 PM (ESPN+)
North Central (IL) at Mount Union, 12:00 PM (ESPN+)
South Dakota State at Villanova, 2:00 PM (ESPN+)
Army vs Navy (at East Rutherford, NJ), 3:00 PM (CBS)
Shepherd at Ferris State, 3:30 PM (ESPN+)
Mary Hardin-Baylor at Wisconsin-Whitewater, 3:30 PM (ESPN+)
Montana State at Sam Houston State, 8:30 PM (ESPN+)

Sonic98
December 8th, 2021, 04:15 PM
SWAC Championship was on ESPN2, and I think the Celebration Bowl is on ABC

CHIP72
December 12th, 2021, 08:05 PM
Week 16 TV schedule (all times Eastern):

Friday 12/17
James Madison at North Dakota State, 9:15 PM ET (ESPN2)

Saturday 12/18
South Carolina State vs Jackson State (at Atlanta, GA), 12:00 PM ET (ABC)
South Dakota State at Montana State, 2:00 PM ET (ESPN2)

CHIP72
December 12th, 2021, 08:18 PM
As a bonus, here's the full Week 16 (Friday 12/17 & Saturday 12/18) schedule across DI-A/FBS, D2, D3, and NAIA as well as DI-AA/FCS. The DI-AA/FCS games are shown in red. All times Eastern:

Friday 12/17
Middle Tennessee vs Toledo (at Nassau, Bahamas), 12:00 PM (ESPN)
Northern Illinois vs Coastal Carolina (at Orlando, FL), 6:00 PM (ESPN2)
Mary Hardin-Baylor vs North Central (IL) (at Canton, OH), 7:00 PM (ESPNU)
James Madison at North Dakota State, 9:15 PM (ESPN2)

Saturday 12/18
Western Kentucky vs Appalachian State (at Boca Raton, FL), 11:00 AM (ESPN)
South Carolina State vs Jackson State (at Atlanta, GA), 12:00 PM (ABC)
South Dakota State at Montana State, 2:00 PM (ESPN2)
Texas-El Paso vs Fresno State (at Albuquerque, NM), 2:15 PM (ESPN)
Alabama-Birmingham vs Brigham Young (at Shreveport, LA), 3:30 PM (ABC)
Eastern Michigan vs Liberty (at Mobile, AL), 5:45 PM (ESPN)
Morningside (IA) vs Grand View (IA) (at Durham, NC), 6:00 PM (ESPN3)
Utah State vs Oregon State (at Los Angeles, CA), 7:30 PM (ABC)
Valdosta State vs Ferris State (at McKinney, TX), 9:00 PM (ESPNU)
Louisiana-Lafayette vs Marshall (at New Orleans, LA), 9:15 PM (ESPN)