View Full Version : AGS Survival League - Description and Gauging Interest

Preferred Walk-On
August 16th, 2021, 12:27 PM
Fellow AGS Members,

I would like to put forth a new FCS "Survival Game" for this upcoming fall season; however, I would like to gauge how many are interested in playing to help me with setting it up. If you are interested in playing, please just reply "I'm in!" in this thread.

As for the rules of the game, they are as follows:

This will be run like a typical survival pick league; however, the average survival league typically does not have 128 teams to choose from over the course of only 12 weeks. Therefore, in order to make this a bit more challenging and strategic, to alleviate tie-breakers, and to reward a player(s) that has an exceptional week of picks, the following rules have been adopted:

Each week, you will choose FIVE (5) FCS teams that you think will win their scheduled games.
You may pick an FCS team if they are playing another FCS or an FBS opponent; however, you may NOT choose an FCS team playing a team from a lower division.
Each team can only be used ONCE during the entire season, unless you have earned the right to use a team for a second time (see rule 4 below). Additionally, from those five teams for that particular week, you will choose one team that you would potentially like to use again (one additional time) during the season.
If ALL 5 of your picks win their games in a particular week, the team you have selected to keep that week can be used one more time during the season. That team cannot be used a third time, so if you use that team a second time, then you should select a different team to KEEP from the other teams that are being used for the first time in that particular week.
To advance to the next week (i.e., keep playing), a player must have a greater than .500 winning percentage for that particular week (i.e., they must have at least 3 out of 5 picks correct).

Results will be updated weekly with all selections made, the number of correct picks (for that week and overall), and your remaining teams available, and this information will be accessible through a Google Sheet link posted in the "FCS Discussion Forum".

Obviously, the player(s) that survives the most weeks wins. However, for tie-breaking purposes (beyond how many weeks survived), the following criteria will be used in this order: (a) number of correct picks, (b) number of times having a perfect week, and (c) least number of times reusing a team during the season.

Unfortunately, Google Forms and Sheets are somewhat limited, and this game has a few nuances. Therefore, each player will need to make sure they keep track of who they have remaining (which will be assisted by the Google Sheet). If there are any questions, or I have made an error in scoring/teams available/etc. during the season, please do not hesitate to private message me.

Again, if interested, reply "I'm in!". I hope you are as geeked-up about the season (and tailgating...oh, the tailgating) as I am. xdrunkyx

caribbeanhen
August 16th, 2021, 05:21 PM
I’m in

KPSUL
August 16th, 2021, 05:41 PM
Sounds really interesting! are you going to keep track of all these picking rules or is it the honor system?

Daytripper
August 16th, 2021, 05:45 PM
I'm in.

Preferred Walk-On
August 16th, 2021, 08:15 PM
Sounds really interesting! are you going to keep track of all these picking rules or is it the honor system?

Warning: Somewhat long post (sorry).

That is a great question. I'll start by saying that I believe that the users of this forum are honorable and would conduct themselves appropriately. Plus, there is no prize, so not abiding by the few rules to try to win a game with no real stakes would be...well, disappointing.

That said, I have developed a Google Form system for submitting picks, and this goes to a Google Sheet that has then been adapted to display everybody's picks, their available teams, and their scores. In fact, I am doing this so that a player can double-check their data and make sure I did not f*** anything up. I intend to have the submission and scoring data for all players available to everyone in such a way that players will not see who others have picked for that week until after the picks are due. In my opinion, this is actually better than people making picks by replying in a thread, but I certainly would not discourage anyone from posting their opinions in a thread (perhaps somewhat like posting opinions or trash talk, not rankings, in the AGS Voter threads prior to poll release).

In addition to the "checks" in my Google Sheet, I plan on reviewing submission data weekly to ensure the validity and integrity of the game. So long answer longer, I have implemented tools to keep track of many participants (more) easily, and at this point, there are still a couple of minor things that I have not been able to easily automate yet but am quite aware of. These are things I will be sure to double-check manually. It could be a s***show, or it could work very smoothly, but the initial design plus the potential for crowdsourcing review of the data should make it fun and interesting. I have "beta" tested the form and sheet, and it seems to work very well...at least for me. We'll see, I guess.

I just remember playing in a survival game on AGS a few years back, and I just thought it seemed pretty easy if you only had to use 10% of the teams (12/~120) for the season (full disclosure, even then, I was still eliminated in week 3 or 4). In an NFL survival league, one would have to use 17 teams (a bit over 50% of the teams) to make it through the entire season. I decided that 5 teams per week would result in 60 teams out of ~120 (about 50%), and one probably cannot realistically expect players to be perfect every single week (see any pick 'em ever done on AGS), so I decided that 60% correct picks per week would be the standard. I stayed away from 7 teams per week, as this would be 84 teams (or ~67%), which seemed a bit unrealistic. I also thought getting 5/5 in a week deserved an incentive, hence the ability to reuse a team once if this happened.

Honestly, I cannot take full credit for the idea of picking multiple teams per week, as a good friend of mine suggested this type of survival game over coffee. I simply am trying to make it a reality, make it accessible, make if fairly easy to keep track of while admittedly not having the computing power or expertise of professional fantasy leagues like Yahoo!, ESPN, FanDuel, Draft Kings, etc. I am hopeful that people find this interesting and want to give it a try. Perhaps if successful, it can be further adapted and improved upon to make it an annual AGS occurrence. Again, we'll see. Thank you for your interest.

Libertine
August 16th, 2021, 10:15 PM
Again, if interested, reply "I'm in!". I hope you are as geeked-up about the season (and tailgating...oh, the tailgating) as I am. xdrunkyx

I'm thoroughly confused by this but I love it. I'm in.

Preferred Walk-On
August 17th, 2021, 06:32 AM
I'm thoroughly confused by this but I love it. I'm in.

Yeah, I was a bit wordy previously. Basically,

1. Pick 5 teams to win that week.
2. If 3 of the 5 win, you keep playing.
3. You get a bonus if 5 of the 5 teams win.
4. I'll keep track of everything, but it will also be completely transparent (data available to everyone).

Hope that simplifies it a bit. Glad to see you are in.

caribbeanhen
August 17th, 2021, 06:41 AM
Yeah, I was a bit wordy previously. Basically,

1. Pick 5 teams to win that week.
2. If 3 of the 5 win, you keep playing.
3. You get a bonus if 5 of the 5 teams win.
4. I'll keep track of everything, but it will also be completely transparent (data available to everyone).

Hope that simplifies it a bit. Glad to see you are in.

Just thinking about a strategy for this game it dawned on me it might be time to buy a computer ....

POD Knows
August 17th, 2021, 07:31 AM
I am all the way in! Thanks for doing this PWO

Libertine
August 17th, 2021, 11:35 AM
Just thinking about a strategy for this game it dawned on me it might be time to buy a computer ....

Nah.

(pictured, analog caribbeanhean sometime around Week 8)

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/596f80ed52713302bfba078113594ca419e520a4/0_0_1024_614/master/1024.jpg?width=445&quality=45&auto=format&fit=max&dpr=2&
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BOTY2NDY4OGUtYWE0Ni00NWZiLWI3NDktYmE2YWM3Njc3Ym RkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIxOTU1MjQ3._V1_.jpg
https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/596f80ed52713302bfba078113594ca419e520a4/0_0_1024_614/master/1024.jpg?width=445&quality=45&auto=format&fit=max&dpr=2&

Preferred Walk-On
August 17th, 2021, 11:47 AM
Nah.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BOTY2NDY4OGUtYWE0Ni00NWZiLWI3NDktYmE2YWM3Njc3Ym RkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIxOTU1MjQ3._V1_.jpg

Actually, this is me putting the Forms and Sheets together, linking data, and trying to make it run as seamlessly as possible.

caribbeanhen
August 17th, 2021, 01:56 PM
Nah.

lol, not far from the truth!

Full Ride.. thanks for doing this.... we will be patient

KPSUL
August 17th, 2021, 01:57 PM
Count me in

knit35
August 17th, 2021, 02:12 PM
I’m In. Thanks.

footballer23
August 17th, 2021, 03:31 PM
I'm in

Puddin Tane
August 17th, 2021, 05:10 PM
I’m in

McNeese75
August 17th, 2021, 09:54 PM
I’m in

bonarae
August 18th, 2021, 06:01 AM
I'm still thinking twice, but I'm in for now.

OhioHen
August 18th, 2021, 06:52 AM
If more than one person is still surviving at the end of the regular season, would this continue into the playoffs with the same "can't use a team again" rule still intact? Might change the tactics during the season.

I'm in - but don't expect me to be involved with the scenario above based on previous prognostication games.

Preferred Walk-On
August 18th, 2021, 08:43 AM
If more than one person is still surviving at the end of the regular season, would this continue into the playoffs with the same "can't use a team again" rule still intact? Might change the tactics during the season.

I'm in - but don't expect me to be involved with the scenario above based on previous prognostication games.

I was thinking this would be strictly for regular season. I actually have a Bracket Challenge planned for the post-season with just a slight twist (more info later). As for the Survival Game, if it were to go into post-season, then it likely becomes picking an additional 16-24 teams over the course of the season, unless you are sure about your ability to go perfect each week and keep one team each week. This would be picking 76-84 teams over the course of the season and was why I went away from 7 picks/week (previous post in this thread). Also, it would have to be adapted, as after the 2nd round, there are not five games anymore. For these reasons, I think this should be regular season only. The tie-breakers should take care of any situation where multiple people make it through the regular season.

Your prognostication sounds fairly in-line with mine. Because of this, I was thinking of making this double-elimination, meaning that a player can keep playing, even if they miss picks for one week or have less than 3/5 correct for that week. Of course, if already had one elimination, then missing picks would result in the second elimination. However, a buffer would be built in and this might also entice more people to be interested in playing. It could also be used as a tie-breaker. Thoughts?

caribbeanhen
August 18th, 2021, 08:51 AM
I know I’m not gonna see it because I don’t have a computer, but I would like to put together a pick em game of every FCS regular season game for the entire season.

Let’s find out who the FCS pick em champ really is!!

KPSUL
August 18th, 2021, 10:15 AM
I was thinking this would be strictly for regular season. I actually have a Bracket Challenge planned for the post-season with just a slight twist (more info later). As for the Survival Game, if it were to go into post-season, then it likely becomes picking an additional 16-24 teams over the course of the season, unless you are sure about your ability to go perfect each week and keep one team each week. This would be picking 76-84 teams over the course of the season and was why I went away from 7 picks/week (previous post in this thread). Also, it would have to be adapted, as after the 2nd round, there are not five games anymore. For these reasons, I think this should be regular season only. The tie-breakers should take care of any situation where multiple people make it through the regular season.

Your prognostication sounds fairly in-line with mine. Because of this, I was thinking of making this double-elimination, meaning that a player can keep playing, even if they miss picks for one week or have less than 3/5 correct for that week. Of course, if already had one elimination, then missing picks would result in the second elimination. However, a buffer would be built in and this might also entice more people to be interested in playing. It could also be used as a tie-breaker. Thoughts?

One more thing for you to keep track of, but I'm fine with one second chance.

Preferred Walk-On
August 18th, 2021, 10:35 AM
One more thing for you to keep track of, but I'm fine with one second chance.

I am trying to figure out how to have Google Sheets automatically do this, but if not, it is simply looking each week to see if a participant has >= 3/5, so it should not be too much of an issue. That way if Caribbean misplaces his slide-rule one week, he still has a chance. Unfortunately for him, he can only use Sam Houston State once (or possibly twice).

Preferred Walk-On
August 18th, 2021, 10:39 AM
I know I’m not gonna see it because I don’t have a computer, but I would like to put together a pick em game of every FCS regular season game for the entire season.

I have thought about this, but I think is somewhat similar to the AGS Top 25 Poll, where knowledgeable fans could do pretty well with the top half of the FCS, but would be doing a fair amount of (educated) guessing on the bottom half. Therefore, I think the Pick 'Em Champ in this scenario might just be a really lucky guesser. But perhaps next season, we should try it out, just to see.

caribbeanhen
August 18th, 2021, 10:52 AM
I have thought about this, but I think is somewhat similar to the AGS Top 25 Poll, where knowledgeable fans could do pretty well with the top half of the FCS, but would be doing a fair amount of (educated) guessing on the bottom half. Therefore, I think the Pick 'Em Champ in this scenario might just be a really lucky guesser. But perhaps next season, we should try it out, just to see.

“With a little Luck We can Work it out”

I totally agree, It never hurts to be a little lucky with these competitions

OhioHen
August 18th, 2021, 11:03 AM

Make it like a bracket pool - pick every game before the season starts!

Preferred Walk-On
August 18th, 2021, 05:01 PM
I was working on removing FCS teams that play <=D2 opponents for a particular week to avoid people accidentally selecting them, and the following thought crossed my mind:

The deadline for the survival picks varies from week-to-week, depending on the start of the first game for that week. I was thinking that could be somewhat confusing. However, one can go in one of four directions then:

1. Leave as-is, and try to remind repeatedly that the deadline is such-and-such, depending on the week. [NOTE: I am not necessarily a fan of this one.]

2. Standardize the weekly deadline, but make it so no games are excluded. [NOTE: This would essentially make the deadline on Wed @ noon (ET), but I am not a fan of this early of a weekly deadline either.]

3. Standardize the weekly deadline (with the exception of Week 1 which has a slew of Thursday games) to be Fri @ noon (ET). [NOTE: This would be my option, as it is late in the week, and after the first week would only exclude a few games (see below).]

- If the third option were favored, the list of games that would be excluded from picks would be as follows:

Week 3 - Thu, Sep 16: Alabama A&M @ Bethune-Cookman
Week 4 - Thu, Sep 23: Alcorn State @ Arkansas-Pine Bluff
Week 5 - Thu, Sep 30: Arkansas-Pine Bluff @ Prairie View A&M
Week 10 - Thu, Nov 4: Delaware State @ Morgan State
Week 12 - Thu, Nov 18: Nicholls @ Southeastern Louisiana

4. Standardize the weekly deadline to be Thu @ noon (ET). [NOTE: If we did not apply this to Week 1, this option would allow for all the games to count. If we applied to Week 1, it would only exclude one game (this would be my second option). However, it does move the deadline up to a bit earlier in the week and two days before most games.]

NOTE: Noon (ET) is simply a suggestion (since that is when the AGS Poll is due on Mondays); however, it looks like we could actually make it 5 PM (ET) on any of the standardized options.

I would appreciate whatever feedback you would like to offer on this, as I can simply remove whatever teams I need to for that week to prevent their accidental selection. Thanks.

Roamingriz
August 18th, 2021, 11:18 PM
I'm in! Thanks for all the set up!

Daytripper
August 19th, 2021, 06:02 AM
I was working on removing FCS teams that play <=D2 opponents for a particular week to avoid people accidentally selecting them, and the following thought crossed my mind:

The deadline for the survival picks varies from week-to-week, depending on the start of the first game for that week. I was thinking that could be somewhat confusing. However, one can go in one of four directions then:

1. Leave as-is, and try to remind repeatedly that the deadline is such-and-such, depending on the week. [NOTE: I am not necessarily a fan of this one.]

2. Standardize the weekly deadline, but make it so no games are excluded. [NOTE: This would essentially make the deadline on Wed @ noon (ET), but I am not a fan of this early of a weekly deadline either.]

3. Standardize the weekly deadline (with the exception of Week 1 which has a slew of Thursday games) to be Fri @ noon (ET). [NOTE: This would be my option, as it is late in the week, and after the first week would only exclude a few games (see below).]

- If the third option were favored, the list of games that would be excluded from picks would be as follows:

4. Standardize the weekly deadline to be Thu @ noon (ET). [NOTE: If we did not apply this to Week 1, this option would allow for all the games to count. If we applied to Week 1, it would only exclude one game (this would be my second option). However, it does move the deadline up to a bit earlier in the week and two days before most games.]

NOTE: Noon (ET) is simply a suggestion (since that is when the AGS Poll is due on Mondays); however, it looks like we could actually make it 5 PM (ET) on any of the standardized options.

I would appreciate whatever feedback you would like to offer on this, as I can simply remove whatever teams I need to for that week to prevent their accidental selection. Thanks.

Option 4 with lots of reminders leading up to it. It's the least complicated and only eliminates a single game.

OhioHen
August 19th, 2021, 06:17 AM
Option 4 with lots of reminders leading up to it. It's the least complicated and only eliminates a single game.

^^^
This

POD Knows
August 19th, 2021, 10:38 AM
Option 4 with lots of reminders leading up to it. It's the least complicated and only eliminates a single game.I am good with #4

KPSUL
August 19th, 2021, 03:14 PM

I'd go with Option #3

Cocky
August 19th, 2021, 04:39 PM
I'm in

That is a great question. I'll start by saying that I believe that the users of this forum are honorable and would conduct themselves appropriately. Plus, there is no prize, so not abiding by the few rules to try to win a game with no real stakes would be...well, disappointing.

Have you ever venture over to the political forum? If not you may change your mind.

KPSUL
August 19th, 2021, 04:46 PM
I'm in

Have you ever ventured over to the political forum? If not you may change your mind.

No, and don't plan to. I come to AGS to get away from all the partisan political tribalism. I guess it is good we have a political forum it keeps that stuff off the FCS Discussion.

Daytripper
August 19th, 2021, 04:48 PM
I'm in

Have you ever venture over to the political forum? If not you may change your mind.

I proactively had Ursus ban me from the political forum. Smartest decision I have made in the last 5 years. Probably added 10 years to my life.

POD Knows
August 19th, 2021, 04:50 PM
I proactively had Ursus ban me from the political forum. Smartest decision I have made in the last 5 years. Probably added 10 years to my life.And ours as well. :D

caribbeanhen
August 19th, 2021, 08:53 PM
I proactively had Ursus ban me from the political forum. Smartest decision I have made in the last 5 years. Probably added 10 years to my life.

lol

turning off the news and social media are highly recommended as well

Preferred Walk-On
August 19th, 2021, 10:08 PM
I'm in

I like to stick to the shallow end that is FCS Discussion...or wait, is the Poli Board the "shallow" end? (ba-dum ching) I guess I am not sure, but I just want to stick to football. Glad you are in.

- - - Updated - - -

lol

turning off the news and social media are highly recommended as well

That is easy to do with no computer...

MTfan4life
August 20th, 2021, 09:57 AM

There already is a Pick'em challenge that's been run for several years (and will be run again this season) involving 30 or so games each week. Picking all of them is just overkill.

Preferred Walk-On
August 20th, 2021, 12:15 PM
The following have indicated thus far that they are in to play in the Survival League:

bonarae
caribbeanhen
Cocky
Daytripper
footballer23
knit35
KPSUL
Libertine
McNeese75
OhioHen
POD Knows
Preferred Walk-On
Puddin Tane
Roamingriz

Thank you, as this has greatly helped in generating a useable scoring sheet (for both players and the "commissioner").

For anybody else interested, I would love to have to keep track of at least 30-40 players...the more, the merrier. Looking forward to seeing how this goes.

Preferred Walk-On
August 20th, 2021, 12:17 PM
There already is a Pick'em challenge that's been run for several years (and will be run again this season) involving 30 or so games each week. Picking all of them is just overkill.

Looking forward to your pick 'em game this year, and if you are interested, would be happy to have you in the Survival League.

Chalupa Batman
August 20th, 2021, 01:55 PM
I’m in.

I was actually thinking of doing a survivor pool myself but you beat me to it. It wouldn’t have been nearly as elaborate, just 1 pick per week with one modification: each pick you make you are picking both the winner and the loser (to keep participants from simply picking against the same bottom feeder every week).

caribbeanhen
August 20th, 2021, 01:59 PM

Yes, yours is good enough to keep us beggin for more

Preferred Walk-On
August 20th, 2021, 02:02 PM
I’m in.

I was actually thinking of doing a survivor pool myself but you beat me to it. It wouldn’t have been nearly as elaborate, just 1 pick per week with one modification: each pick you make you are picking both the winner and the loser (to keep participants from simply picking against the same bottom feeder every week).

That sounds like it would have been a fun pool, and different enough to run it, if you wanted to. I got you marked down and in my scoring system.

Chalupa Batman
August 20th, 2021, 02:15 PM
That sounds like it would have been a fun pool, and different enough to run it, if you wanted to. I got you marked down and in my scoring system.

If enough people wanted to do that one too I would run it, if it’s not too much in addition to your pool and MTf4l’s pool. But it should be a lot simpler as well and not as time consuming.

MSUBobcat
August 20th, 2021, 02:21 PM
I'm in. Thanks for doing this.

Preferred Walk-On
August 20th, 2021, 03:24 PM
If enough people wanted to do that one too I would run it, if it’s not too much in addition to your pool and MTf4l’s pool. But it should be a lot simpler as well and not as time consuming.

I would be in, if you decide to do it.

Preferred Walk-On
August 20th, 2021, 03:26 PM
I'm in. Thanks for doing this.

Got you on the list.

Chalupa Batman
August 20th, 2021, 03:31 PM
I would be in, if you decide to do it.

Later (hopefully tonight) I’ll start a thread to gauge interest.

JALMOND
August 20th, 2021, 04:45 PM
Count me in.

caribbeanhen
August 20th, 2021, 05:02 PM
Later (hopefully tonight) I’ll start a thread to gauge interest.

Ill sign up for anything including a new free computer

Preferred Walk-On
August 22nd, 2021, 08:15 PM
Posting for two purposes:

1. Bump
2. Just letting everyone know that this survival league will not start until AFTER the Week 0 games (Sat, Aug 28). Therefore, there is still time to let me know if you are interested. Anybody will be able to play, regardless of whether or not you let me know in this thread...it just helps me in my prep if you let me know sooner rather than later.

Thanks for the interest thus far.

dewey
August 22nd, 2021, 08:47 PM
I am in.

Dewey

Catbooster
August 23rd, 2021, 12:29 PM
I'm in

2nd chance - Mixed opinion, whatever you decide is fine with me.

My preference is Option 3 for deadline.

Thanks for doing this.

Anthony215
August 23rd, 2021, 01:43 PM
I'm in if there is still space available

Preferred Walk-On
August 23rd, 2021, 04:31 PM
I'm in if there is still space available

There is no limit for number of players. Glad to have you aboard.

Preferred Walk-On
August 23rd, 2021, 04:38 PM
Just a quick update on players (20) who have "opted in" thus far:

Anthony215
bonarae
caribbeanhen
Catbooster
Chalupa Batman
Cocky
Daytripper
dewey
footballer23
JALMOND
knit35
KPSUL
Libertine
McNeese75
MSUBobcat
OhioHen
POD Knows
Preferred Walk-On
Puddin Tane
Roamingriz

Still plenty of room available. Since I think I have it mostly automated, there is really no limit for AGS members interested in playing. Now if this makes the big-time and we have over a hundred players, then I'll have to see if Hero Sports or The Analyst is interested in starting an FCS Fantasy Football section to their websites. xsmiley_wix

The Yo Show
August 24th, 2021, 01:59 PM
I'm in

Preferred Walk-On
August 25th, 2021, 12:55 PM
Thanks for the interest. We currently have 21 players, and more are always welcome.

Just wanted to update a few things:

1. I will post a thread each week (typically on Sun, or earlier if I get the scoring done on Sat night) with links to that week's Google Form for submitting survival picks. We will start with Week 1, since this is the first week where there are at least 5 FCS-FCS/FBS matchups to pick from. Once the submission window closes for that week, the "Standings and Teams Available" Google Sheet will be updated (link will be in my signature after Week 1's deadline), and you can check out your (and other's) picks for that week. Once available, this sheet will be left available to access for the remainder of the season; however, I will not update weekly team picks until after the deadline each week.

2. The Google Form to submit picks will ask for an email address. I will not be paying any attention to the email addresses at all, and I sure AF am not going to distribute them, However, Google Forms will automatically send you a copy of your responses (to that email address), AND you will have the option to edit your submissions up until the deadline for that week (link in the email from Google). If I have Google send a copy of the responses, I am required to check the box that requires email addresses from everybody. If this is going to be a problem, please PM me, as I don't want this to be the reason for not playing.

3. Speaking of deadline for each week, I have decided to make it 5 PM (ET) on Thursdays. Therefore, for Week 1, Jacksonville State (vs. Alabama-Birmingham) will NOT be an option (from what I've read from JSUSoutherner, this should not be a problem ;)). I have also removed any teams for a particular week that are playing <=D2 competition to make it easier for everyone. Otherwise, the remainder of the games this season will be in play.

4. If you are interested in playing (and have not yet indicated so), I encourage you to post a quick "I'm in" on this thread. This just helps me get things set up. However, if you decide you want to play next Thursday at 4:55 PM (ET), please do so...I will figure it out after I receive submissions for the week.

Until next week then...

MTfan4life
August 29th, 2021, 12:08 AM
Looking forward to your pick 'em game this year, and if you are interested, would be happy to have you in the Survival League.

I am in!

I will post my pick'em challenge soon as well, and maybe even a conference champion/at-large bid prediction challenge. (The jury is still out on that one.)

caribbeanhen
August 29th, 2021, 09:26 AM
I am in!

I will post my pick'em challenge soon as well, and maybe even a conference champion/at-large bid prediction challenge. (The jury is still out on that one.)

get on it... old Caspian Sea is ready haha