PDA

View Full Version : Safeties ready to step up for Blue Hens defense

CSN-info
August 12th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Safeties ready to step up for Blue Hens defense
The News Journal - Wilmington,DE,USA
They are the University of Delaware's last line of defense and have adopted the motto they've heard defensive coordinator Nick Rapone repeat often.
"If we make a mistake, it's a touchdown," Anthony Bratton and Charles Graves said, practically in unison, late Saturday afternoon at Delaware Stadium. ...
http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070812/SPORTS07/708120381/1002/SPORTS

SunCoastBlueHen
August 12th, 2007, 04:30 PM
IF we can avoid the injury bug (that seems to be a big "if" after the last two seasons) it sounds as if the UD defense will be greatly improved this season. xthumbsupx

I am getting more optimistic about this season with every passing day of summer practice.

blukeys
August 12th, 2007, 11:04 PM
IF we can avoid the injury bug (that seems to be a big "if" after the last two seasons) it sounds as if the UD defense will be greatly improved this season. xthumbsupx

I am getting more optimistic about this season with every passing day of summer practice.

We have already lost Butler our Transfer from Wisconsin to a knee injury.
However, as long as we have Omar that will not break the bank.

I have my fingers crossed about injuries. The only reason these guys (the safeties) saw the field last year was due to injuries. Of course everyone has been injured on this team in the last 2 years. Someone is getting experience thanks to that. xeyebrowx xeyebrowx