PDA

View Full Version : Anyone sticking with a team?

stonywolf
August 8th, 2007, 09:12 PM
does anyone have a list of who's still with a team and whos cut? And who's doing well?

X-Factor
August 8th, 2007, 10:03 PM
NDSU's Justin Frick (DT) was cut from the Buckaneers but has recently signed with da' Bears.

windwalker
August 12th, 2007, 06:33 PM
From Coastal,
Thigpen is looking more and more like he will make the team.. maybe even the #2 QB.
Teal looked pretty good last night for the panthers.
Burgess didn't get much, if any PT for the Giants last night.

BEAR
August 12th, 2007, 10:16 PM
UCA's Jacob Ford got in 3 tackles last night in the third quarter. He seems to be making a really great impression on the coaches too. I guess that's why they drafted him....xlolx xnodx

VT Wildcat Fan53
August 12th, 2007, 11:00 PM
UNH's Corey Graham had 2 Tackles and 1 Asst. vs Texans. David Ball had two catches for 24 yrds. His 2nd, a 20 yard catch & run kept the winning drive alive for the Bears. He had a 3rd ball underthrown on a post pattern where he was open.

WMTribe90
August 13th, 2007, 09:46 AM
Not a good weekend for WM's NFL hopefuls.

Lang Campbell (QB) was released by the Falcons and the first preseason game in which he did not play.

Dominque Thompson (WR) dislocated to ribs in the Rams preseason opener against the Vikings. Thompson made the squad last year, but will miss at least two weeks of practice now.

Rich Musinski (WR) did not play in the Chargers opener.

Darren Sharper (Vikings) and Mike Leach (Broncos) are locks to stick.

stuperman17
August 13th, 2007, 12:35 PM
Marcus Mason seems to be sticking with the redskins. He should find a spot on special teams, since their backfield is pretty stacked with portis, betts, and another which slips my mind.

spelunker64
August 13th, 2007, 01:12 PM
Thigpen looked good for the Vikes on Friday. Criag Dahl led the Giants in tackles, but had a personal foul, and got burned for a TD

melloAggiesousa
August 13th, 2007, 01:51 PM
J.T. O'Sullivan went 12 for 19, 225 yards, 1TD, 1INT in last Thursday's game for the Lions.

grizband
August 14th, 2007, 12:45 AM
CBSSportsline features a nice article about Minnesota's confidence in Tavaris Jackson as the starting QB in 2007.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10290352

BEAR
August 14th, 2007, 12:54 AM
UCA's Jacob Ford got in 3 tackles last night in the third quarter. He seems to be making a really great impression on the coaches too. I guess that's why they drafted him....xlolx xnodx

Dang..opened my mouth too soon..xmadx Looks like Ford messed up his achilles muscle or something like that...he won't be playing but the good thing is he probably won't be cut either..xlolx