PDA

View Full Version : Shots of Furman's first practice from the Gville News

OL FU
August 8th, 2007, 11:28 AM
Felton looks strong, Gray has lost some weightxhurrayx and Lamb could lose a few poundsxlolx

http://greenvilleonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=BS&Date=20070807&Category=SPORTS0103&ArtNo=708070806&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=1

OL FU
August 8th, 2007, 11:39 AM
Shootsxeyebrowx take me to the misspelled word thread:o

OL FU
August 8th, 2007, 12:46 PM
xthumbsupx to the man that changes the thread titlesxthumbsupx

89Hen
August 8th, 2007, 12:57 PM
xeyebrowx Apparently you have a QB, a RB and a coach. Anyone else? xconfusedx :p

OL FU
August 8th, 2007, 01:09 PM
xeyebrowx Apparently you have a QB, a RB and a coach. Anyone else? xconfusedx :p

That's all we needxthumbsupx

If you were familiar with the Greenville news.............you would understand

GoldandBlack
August 8th, 2007, 01:31 PM
You weren't kidding about Grey- he looks to be in much better shape than the couple of times I saw him last year.

And Bobby DOES look like he's made a few stops at Bailey's Sports Bar, doesn't he?xsmiley_wix

89Hen
August 8th, 2007, 01:32 PM
If you were familiar with the Greenville news.............you would understand
I've got a good digital camera... they need somebody?

OL FU
August 8th, 2007, 01:33 PM
I've got a good digital camera... they need somebody?

The credit crunch really sucksxnodx

On the other hand, if they hired you they would send you to Clemson:(

OL FU
August 8th, 2007, 01:34 PM
You weren't kidding about Grey- he looks to be in much better shape than the couple of times I saw him last year.

And Bobby DOES look like he's made a few stops at Bailey's Sports Bar, doesn't he?xsmiley_wix

I think last year he was in the 240s. I have heard in the low 220s this year. That should help.

james_lawfirm
August 8th, 2007, 02:48 PM
OL FU:

Would you agree with me that the best game of the year for Furman will be the ASU game? It may decide the SoCon., and if it does, there will be playoff implications.

I can't wait. I hope you have figured out a way to visit an ASU tailgater before the game (me). Let me know if you can make it.

OL FU
August 8th, 2007, 02:56 PM
OL FU:

Would you agree with me that the best game of the year for Furman will be the ASU game? It may decide the SoCon., and if it does, there will be playoff implications.

I can't wait. I hope you have figured out a way to visit an ASU tailgater before the game (me). Let me know if you can make it.

It should be a doozy. I am planning on being there. Remind me where you will be before the game

Cleets
August 8th, 2007, 03:03 PM
That is one big running back..! (45) xeyebrowx

PaladinFan
August 8th, 2007, 03:38 PM
I'm hoping that ASU's shelacking of the Paladins last year gets some of that tension out. Last year's game wasn't close, and it might have been the best thing for us.

You can beat this game is circled. Furman knows that to win the conference and get the home field they have to beat the Mountaineers (along with most everyone else, of course). Appalachian still has the better team, but Furman is very tough to beat in Greenville...might just even things out and give the purple a fighting chance.

I am going into this season thinking that Furman's games against App and the Citadel will be fun ones to watch.

fuEMO
August 8th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Stopped by the practice field today… and Gray looks great. He has lost 20 + pounds. It was good to see him running very well, same goes for Felton.

boonedocks
August 8th, 2007, 06:54 PM
but Furman is very tough to beat in Greenville...might just even things out and give the purple a fighting chance.

I am going into this season thinking that Furman's games against App and the Citadel will be fun ones to watch.

Definately, Furman will be very tough as always...Particularly in G-ville. You guys, Wofford, and Cit all away this year. That should be 3 very interesting road trips.

james_lawfirm
August 8th, 2007, 07:43 PM
It should be a doozy. I am planning on being there. Remind me where you will be before the game

I'll be the guy dressed in black and gold. Sorry, couldn't resist.

I have no idea how to meet up with anybody down there. I think I have been to a couple of games down there, but don't remember where anything is. I would leave that to your best judgment.

Mountain Panther
August 8th, 2007, 10:50 PM
Felton looks strong, Gray has lost some weightxhurrayx and Lamb could lose a few poundsxlolx

http://greenvilleonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=BS&Date=20070807&Category=SPORTS0103&ArtNo=708070806&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=1

The camera really likes #3 and #45.

AndrewFU21
August 9th, 2007, 12:20 AM
Funny because #3 is actually #14 Renaldo Gray. He looks leaner this year, lets hope he can keep that ankle healthy