PDA

View Full Version : Photo's from Jackson States first Practice.

jstate83
August 6th, 2007, 10:36 AM
These pictures come courtesy of 1SGT Robinson of the SWACPAGE.xthumbsupx
Sunny.........93 degree's, heat index of 104 degrees.

1st Practice of the season at JSU..................It's hot out there man!! (http://kevinr316.smugmug.com/gallery/3260516#180568134)

xbowx :D xbowx :D xbowx :D xbowx xrolleyesx xbowx :D xbowx :D xbowx :D xbowx

andy7171
August 6th, 2007, 10:40 AM
I need a iced towel just looking at those pictures!

jstate83
August 6th, 2007, 12:55 PM
I watched for a while but there was not enough RED STRIPE or Gatoraide in my cooler to keep me out in that sun this weekend.xeekx

From now on, I only hit the night practices until thing's cool off around here...................IN NOVEMBER!! xlolx

Punchykky
August 6th, 2007, 04:56 PM
DAYUM! Did some of the coaches have on jackets? It looks hotter than the hinges of hell out there!

jstate83
August 6th, 2007, 07:20 PM
DAYUM! Did some of the coaches have on jackets? It looks hotter than the hinges of hell out there!

Those are those thin "sweat" tops that are worn to sweat weight away.
This humidity and heat is rough on someone that's just getting down here but people that have lived in it can take a lot.

We was falling out at the SAINT's rookies that have never experienced Mississippi's heat and humidity.xlolx
Them guy's was literally bout to die the first couple of day's here.xlolx
I felt sorry for them cause they was looking at the fans on the sideline with no umberella's, standing in the blazing sun like it wasn't anything to it. xlolx

SunCoastBlueHen
August 6th, 2007, 07:36 PM
I need a iced towel just looking at those pictures!

Ahhh! You wanta see overheated? You should have seen me after mowing the lawn yesterday (95/104% humidity). :p

Cleets
August 6th, 2007, 07:43 PM
Been by that stadium a few times... might be able to catch a game this year if the timing is just right...

eagle1
August 6th, 2007, 08:40 PM
I feel sorry for the defensive guys in the dark jerseys. I am from the inland northwest and hot here is 95 degrees with ZERO % humidity. I have no idea how you guys can stand that crap. Don't you know there are better climates to live and play football in? Go Eagles!!!

SUjagTILLiDIE
August 6th, 2007, 10:03 PM
Geaux Swac, but we gonna spank that tail xlolx.

slostang
August 6th, 2007, 11:00 PM
Great pictures. I can not wait until Wednesday when Cal Poly opens camp. It will be a little cooler in San Luis Obispo with the temps ranging from the 70's to mid 80's.

jstate83
August 7th, 2007, 09:55 AM
xlolx

I feel sorry for the defensive guys in the dark jerseys. I am from the inland northwest and hot here is 95 degrees with ZERO % humidity. I have no idea how you guys can stand that crap. Don't you know there are better climates to live and play football in? Go Eagles!!!

You get "used" to it believe it or not.
It was 76 degree's at 6:30am this morning.
The temp will get to 98 degrees with a index of 107 degrees today by noon. xeekx

You can't stay indoor's all the time so you just get out, stay active, drink fluids, and after a while, you don't worry about it anymore.

It's also the reason 90% of our games have a 6pm or later start time.
LUV playing under the light's. xthumbsupx

jstate83
August 7th, 2007, 10:00 AM
Geaux Swac, but we gonna spank that tail xlolx.

Birmingham or nothing this year so bring it. xthumbsupx
Comegy pull that off, Jacktown will be a GHOST TOWN come December. xnodx

The SHC against Tennessee St in the Liberty Bowl are selling like a mutha here.
If it's not at least 60,000 in that place this year, I'll be shocked. xthumbsupx

813Jag
August 7th, 2007, 10:14 AM
Birmingham or nothing this year so bring it. xthumbsupx
Comegy pull that off, Jacktown will be a GHOST TOWN come December. xnodx

The SHC against Tennessee St in the Liberty Bowl are selling like a mutha here.
If it's not at least 60,000 in that place this year, I'll be shocked. xthumbsupx
We feel the same way, it's all or nothing in Baton Rouge. October 14 will be a great day for me, the Jags beating J-State on my birthday. xlolx

jstate83
August 7th, 2007, 10:27 AM
We feel the same way, it's all or nothing in Baton Rouge. October 14 will be a great day for me, the Jags beating J-State on my birthday. xlolx

The BLUE Bengal's apologize now for ruining your special day. xlolx

bandl
August 7th, 2007, 10:44 AM
These pictures come courtesy of 1SGT Robinson of the SWACPAGE.xthumbsupx
Sunny.........93 degree's, heat index of 104 degrees.

1st Practice of the season at JSU..................It's hot out there man!! (http://kevinr316.smugmug.com/gallery/3260516#180568134)

xbowx :D xbowx :D xbowx :D xbowx xrolleyesx xbowx :D xbowx :D xbowx :D xbowx

Looks damn out down there, it's hot as hell up here too! The woman is down in Birmingham, AL right now for work...Heat index is ONLY 99. xcoolx She says that it's definitely more miserable up here outside DC though. Even though it's ONLY 88 degrees, the heat index is 104 because of the damn humidity. And the temp is supposed to get up to 96, with heat index of 108. Needless to say...I'm staying indoors as much as possible today. I hope those boys are staying real hydrated down there. xnodx This is some dangerous temps we got going on right now...

jstate83
August 7th, 2007, 11:30 AM
Looks damn out down there, it's hot as hell up here too! The woman is down in Birmingham, AL right now for work...Heat index is ONLY 99. xcoolx She says that it's definitely more miserable up here outside DC though. Even though it's ONLY 88 degrees, the heat index is 104 because of the damn humidity. And the temp is supposed to get up to 96, with heat index of 108. Needless to say...I'm staying indoors as much as possible today. I hope those boys are staying real hydrated down there. xnodx This is some dangerous temps we got going on right now...

xnodx xnodx
We had 2 that had to cut their practice day short because of hydration problems after donning the pads for the first time.

They alright now but like you said this heat is dangerous.
Going to watch a few J-Sette practices INSIDE under the air.xeekx

My eye's need some beauty after watching them beast's out in that sun.xlolx

813Jag
August 7th, 2007, 11:30 AM
The BLUE Bengal's apologize now for ruining your special day. xlolx
You guys don't need to apologize, I only wish I could be there. xlolx

Jaguar79
August 7th, 2007, 02:52 PM
xlolx

You get "used" to it believe it or not.
It was 76 degree's at 6:30am this morning.
The temp will get to 98 degrees with a index of 107 degrees today by noon. xeekx

You can't stay indoor's all the time so you just get out, stay active, drink fluids, and after a while, you don't worry about it anymore.

It's also the reason 90% of our games have a 6pm or later start time.
LUV playing under the light's. xthumbsupx

That's why if we could get some of those northern FCS teams down here in some heat with some good OL and DL play ..... they would not have a chance.

And cutting that grass ain't no joke in this stuff ..... Baton Rouge, Saturday with a temp of 86, but with heat index and humidity, felt like 99!

bandl
August 7th, 2007, 02:59 PM
That's why if we could get some of those northern FCS teams down here in some heat with some good OL and DL play ..... they would not have a chance.

And cutting that grass ain't no joke in this stuff ..... Baton Rouge, Saturday with a temp of 86, but with heat index and humidity, felt like 99!

That's it?? *****, that's cool compared to DC...heat index of 108 right now. xlolx xsmhx

jstate83
August 7th, 2007, 03:02 PM
That's it?? *****, that's cool compared to DC...heat index of 108 right now. xlolx xsmhx

Mississippi has humidity like the AMAZON on top of the heat.
Trust us.

This shat down here is like nothing else on this continent. xlolx
It will literally suck the energy out of you quick. xnodx

jstate83
August 7th, 2007, 03:04 PM

OH Lawd........................Don't even mention that. xeekx
Gotta do mine one evening this week.
We got 3 day's of rain and my Dried up DIRT yard went to a GREEN JUNGLE. xlolx

bandl
August 7th, 2007, 03:04 PM
Mississippi has humidity like the AMAZON on top of the heat.
Trust us.

This shat down here is like nothing else on this continent. xlolx

I know, I know. ;) Been there (and Louisiana) plenty of times. It's some *****ty mugginess at times, no doubt about it. DC was built on a swamp, ya know? xwhistlex

Mr. Tiger
August 7th, 2007, 08:36 PM
I moved to CT about a year ago and there is one thing I don't miss about Mississippi and that's the heat. It is funny because people here think 88 or 89 is hot. xlolx I sure do miss Jackson State football.

Casey_Orourke
August 7th, 2007, 11:10 PM
I went through all 75 and the only white dudes I saw was the kicker and the punter..any others?

813Jag
August 8th, 2007, 07:00 AM

Welcome aboard. xthumbsupx