PDA

View Full Version : Example of why this Bearkat team is different.

fmrbearkat
May 9th, 2021, 12:54 PM
Dline and linebacker are the real deal! Offense left em hanging in second half but thes boys win games!!

6’2 325lbs chasing down JMU’s stud RB 30 yards down field with no angle!!!!!

fmrbearkat
May 9th, 2021, 12:56 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VTEdTGjNDv8&feature=emb_title

for better video go to 1 hour and 1 min into the video.

POD Knows
May 9th, 2021, 01:03 PM
Dline and linebacker are the real deal! Offense left em hanging in second half but thes boys win games!!

6’2 325lbs chasing down JMU’s stud RB 30 yards down field with no angle!!!!!

31963That was actually pretty impressive, the running back kind of hurdled a guy and slowed down a little bit but the linemen closed on him fast. When I watched the reply of the game, I actually replayed that play a couple times to be sure of what I was seeing.

Chalupa Batman
May 9th, 2021, 01:28 PM
I noticed that live too, very impressive.

caribbeanhen
May 9th, 2021, 01:36 PM
All of you guys are late to the party

Daytripper
May 9th, 2021, 02:01 PM
Reminded me of when PJ Hall ran down that JSU running back in a blowout loss.

JSUSoutherner
May 9th, 2021, 03:06 PM
Reminded me of when PJ Hall ran down that JSU running back in a blowout loss.

He almost ran down Eli Jenkins. I still remember that play. I was floored.

POD Knows
May 9th, 2021, 05:27 PM
All of you guys are late to the partyNo we are not, NDSU was one decent QB play away from beating SHSU at home.

Bearkat04
May 9th, 2021, 05:37 PM
No we are not, NDSU was one decent QB play away from beating SHSU at home.

Get over it Pod. You’re also 2 special teams tackles away from being blown out

POD Knows
May 9th, 2021, 05:40 PM
Get over it Pod. You’re also 2 special teams tackles away from being blown outWell, if you want to get into special teams play, we can talk about the JMU/SHSU game. Fact is, the Bison were losing but for some really ****ty red zone play, it would be JMU and SDSU in Frisco.

Bearkat04
May 9th, 2021, 05:49 PM
Well, if you want to get into special teams play, we can talk about the JMU/SHSU game. Fact is, the Bison were losing but for some really ****ty red zone play, it would be JMU and SDSU in Frisco.

Maybe but they’re not. Hell if we wanna play that game Monmouth was 1 completed pass away from playing sdsu too! Or is that just too ridiculous to comprehend?

POD Knows
May 9th, 2021, 05:55 PM
Maybe but they’re not. Hell if we wanna play that game Monmouth was 1 completed pass away from playing sdsu too! Or is that just too ridiculous to comprehend?I am not the one that brought up special teams play

Bearkat04
May 9th, 2021, 06:02 PM
I am not the one that brought up special teams play

Then don’t bring up qb play. Fact is, you lost. Turn the page

caribbeanhen
May 9th, 2021, 06:11 PM
Difference is they rose up and beat 2 FCS powerhouses back to back

Thats a big difference

Daytripper
May 9th, 2021, 06:13 PM
There are three phases to the game. All of them matter and rarely does a team play all three perfectly. By the way, Bowers Stadium has a poltergeist that haunts visiting playoff teams.