PDA

View Full Version : Five Questions- The Citadel starts practices today

CID1990
August 3rd, 2007, 04:47 PM
Article in the Charleston paper today-

http://www.charleston.net/news/2007/aug/03/bulldogs_seeking_answers_as_football_pra12056/

Looks like people will be scoring points on us this year, but we'll be scoring, too.

Go...gate
August 3rd, 2007, 04:50 PM
Damn, it's gonna be HOT down there!!!

Sir William
August 3rd, 2007, 04:55 PM
I have a sixth question...

Whatever happened to citdog? xchinscratchx

CSUBUCDAD
August 3rd, 2007, 05:18 PM

I think he was mortally wounded in the re-enactment of the battle of Mud Hole:D

Go...gate
August 3rd, 2007, 05:28 PM
I think he was mortally wounded in the re-enactment of the battle of Mud Hole:D

LOL!!! xlolx xlolx

gvilleapp
August 3rd, 2007, 08:59 PM
Damn, it's gonna be HOT down there!!!

First day of practice in Boone today with temp around 75. I think it may have been a little warmer than that in Charleston.

dogfan1987
August 3rd, 2007, 10:30 PM
Rained most of the morning on the first day of practice but our new turf practice field kept us out Conroy's gym. We may need two Rs-F and true freshman to step up on defense but we will be strong up the middle with Reese, Rowell, and Lawson.

www.thelordsofdiscipline.net
www.thecitadelfootballassociation.com

CID1990
August 3rd, 2007, 10:57 PM

Arbitrarily banned by the AGS Admins.

OL FU
August 4th, 2007, 02:20 PM
Arbitrarily banned by the AGS Admins.

Considering what has gone on at this board you probably should put a smiley up when you are joking about suchxnodx

I can verify that is not true. citdog is in disquise number 3 - a three year old Siamese twin ( Hell I thought one of him was plenty). and even though he now has four hands, he has to play the part and stay off the computer.

He does, however, occasionally cut loose with a text message to remind me that I am a low down good fah nuttin' stinkin' purhple pansey yankee lovin' goy scalawagxnodx xeyebrowx

T-Dog
August 4th, 2007, 03:46 PM
Article in the Charleston paper today-

http://www.charleston.net/news/2007/aug/03/bulldogs_seeking_answers_as_football_pra12056/

Looks like people will be scoring points on us this year, but we'll be scoring, too.

How experienced would you say is the team? That'll be a bigger factor than how many points you can score and give up. Experience will help them get the points and stops in crunch time?

Reminds me of the Jerry Moore quote about the 2004 season. "We threw the ball for nine-million yards that year but when it came to getting a yards on the ground in crunch time, we couldn't do it."

james_lawfirm
August 4th, 2007, 04:59 PM
How experienced would you say is the team? That'll be a bigger factor than how many points you can score and give up. Experience will help them get the points and stops in crunch time?

Reminds me of the Jerry Moore quote about the 2004 season. "We threw the ball for nine-million yards that year but when it came to getting a yards on the ground in crunch time, we couldn't do it."

And, we also could not stop Grandma in high heels dancing down the field with the ball that year. That was the year we scored 56 points in one game, AND LOST IT!!!!!

CID1990
August 4th, 2007, 07:09 PM

On offense we are about as experienced as it gets. No worries at QB, OL, receivers or backs.

The real question mark this year is on the other side of the ball. Nobody really knows what to expect, and there will be more than a few freshmen having to step up. I'm afraid that we will have to score a whole lot of points to beat some of the traditionally offensive teams; ASU, Wofford, Furman and GSU come to mind. If we can keep Wisconsin under 45 points I'll be happy.

CID1990
August 4th, 2007, 07:13 PM
Considering what has gone on at this board you probably should put a smiley up when you are joking about suchxnodx

I can verify that is not true. citdog is in disquise number 3 - a three year old Siamese twin ( Hell I thought one of him was plenty). and even though he now has four hands, he has to play the part and stay off the computer.

He does, however, occasionally cut loose with a text message to remind me that I am a low down good fah nuttin' stinkin' purhple pansey yankee lovin' goy scalawagxnodx xeyebrowx

Actually, I was thinking of CitadelGrad. He was the one who was banned arbitrarily (or, at least he wasn't offered a reason consistent with the board rules). I don't know where Citdog has got off to.

OL FU
August 5th, 2007, 07:58 AM
Actually, I was thinking of CitadelGrad. He was the one who was banned arbitrarily (or, at least he wasn't offered a reason consistent with the board rules). I don't know where Citdog has got off to.

He is working on disguise number 4 which I think has something to do with dreadlocks, the world's biggest doobie and the religion of Haile Selassiexeyebrowx xnodx

GoldandBlack
August 5th, 2007, 11:05 AM

And my guess would be that is a precise quote----xsmiley_wix

Millwoch
August 6th, 2007, 09:09 AM
First day of practice in Boone today with temp around 75. I think it may have been a little warmer than that in Charleston.

It may not reach 75 in Charleston untill we play ASU in Nov. Our boys are in shape. That humidity gives us a small advantage.