PDA

View Full Version : More O-line problems for Griz

Grizaholic17
July 29th, 2007, 04:00 PM
On top of our JD Quinn trouble, it turns out that another great O lineman, Collin Dow, had a motorcycle accident and is out for 6-7 weeks. Very unfortunate because I know him and he is very courteous and nice.

Ronbo
July 29th, 2007, 04:36 PM
We're extremely deep there. Dow will be back for the start of Big Sky play. He'll most likely only miss Southern Utah, Fort Lewis, and Albany. Weber State is 8 weeks away. Heck, he might be back for Albany in 7 weeks.

james_lawfirm
July 29th, 2007, 06:50 PM
On top of our JD Quinn trouble, it turns out that another great O lineman, Collin Dow, had a motorcycle accident and is out for 6-7 weeks. Very unfortunate because I know him and he is very courteous and nice.

Bummer. I hope he recovers quickly and completely.

AppStateold299
July 29th, 2007, 07:12 PM
At least he is only out for a little bit with a motorcycle accident. Some don't have a chance of coming back from that sort of accident. Glad to here he is okay minus missing a little playing time.

Ronbo
July 29th, 2007, 07:19 PM
Yeah, he broke a bone in his foot. These 20 year olds heal pretty fast. It's very fortunate it wasn't a more serious injury. We lost a very talented and promising Freshman WR (4.45 forty) in 2003 that was in a car accident. Both his legs were mangled. They kept him on as student manager and paid his scholarship till he graduated. You see, contrary to popular belief Montana isn't Evil University.

AppStateold299
July 29th, 2007, 09:17 PM
Do you guys have a helmit law in Montana? I can't remember if it is one of the smart states or it is one of the dumb ones that allow dumba$$es to ride without even a splatter cap on. If he broke a bone in his foot I'm guessing he laid done his bike on his foot which is very unpleasant. Well either way I'm glad to hear it wasn't a bad accident and a broken foot is the only thing that happened. It could have been a lot worse for him and the university.

Grizalltheway
July 29th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Yeah, he broke a bone in his foot. These 20 year olds heal pretty fast. It's very fortunate it wasn't a more serious injury. We lost a very talented and promising Freshman WR (4.45 forty) in 2003 that was in a car accident. Both his legs were mangled. They kept him on as student manager and paid his scholarship till he graduated. You see, contrary to popular belief Montana isn't Evil University.

I seem to remember someone in a wheelchair on the sidelines with the team, was he the one you're talking about?

Ronbo
July 30th, 2007, 12:34 AM
I seem to remember someone in a wheelchair on the sidelines with the team, was he the one you're talking about?

He might have been in one for awhile but he can walk now. If anyone remembers Gunsmoke and the deputy named Chester, he walks like that now.