PDA

View Full Version : Colgate Spring Writeup?

Lehigh Football Nation
July 28th, 2007, 10:36 PM
Quick hit - was there a writeup anywhere from the Colgate Spring game? I'm working on my annual "spring review" and I can't find hide nor hair of it.

TheValleyRaider
July 28th, 2007, 10:56 PM
I think we had a Spring Game this year, which is kind of new for us. I feel there was an article on the website, which is the only reason I'd really know we'd had a Spring Game. I'll see what I can find... xreadx

TheValleyRaider
July 28th, 2007, 11:05 PM
On a review of the archives at the Athletics website, I found a nice short notice saying that we were, in fact, to have a Spring Game. It was April 14 at 1:00 pm.

If you're looking for more, like say, who played or did well, you might have to wish a little harder. xrotatehx xscanx xpeacex

Go...gate
July 29th, 2007, 04:54 PM
There was no write-up on the Spring Game anywhere, including the alumni tabloid (when are we gonna get a real glossy magazine like everybody else?)

ColgatePA
August 8th, 2007, 08:59 PM
I know that the weather was bad that weekend. The game may have been cancelled.

colgate13
August 8th, 2007, 11:42 PM
Biddle never has a 'game'. He has a regular practice. He is very anti-Spring hoopla. I'd be surprised if you found anything tangible.

But, for the record, Spring practice was, uh, horrible, yea... that's it. And uh, Colgate looked bad... yea... and everyone should just not even worry about them for the fall. Whew.