PDA

View Full Version : No News from The Sports Network?

McNeeserocket
July 27th, 2007, 03:28 PM
It has been over a month since the last article from The Sports Network website under the FCS catagory. I know they have a new writer, but surely there has been news in the last month!

So when do we get some information about FCS from the Sports Network?

CopperCat
July 27th, 2007, 06:21 PM
I check daily, and every day there is nothing new there. Kinda starting to bore me with no new info.......

I'm addicted to football.xoopsx

YoUDeeMan
July 27th, 2007, 10:41 PM
It has been over a month since the last article from The Sports Network website under the FCS catagory. I know they have a new writer, but surely there has been news in the last month!

So when do we get some information about FCS from the Sports Network?

Their new writer is probably trying (for the umpteenth time) to rewrite his first article without a SoCon bias. xsmiley_wix

UNHWildCats
July 28th, 2007, 12:25 AM
Their new writer is probably trying (for the umpteenth time) to rewrite his first article without a SoCon bias. xsmiley_wix

Didnt you hear TSN is no longer The Sports Network, its now The SoCon Network xlolx xlolx xlolx

YoUDeeMan
July 28th, 2007, 12:26 AM
I have enjoyed and respected TSN for several years, but I think that might reconsider it as a source for football news. xnonox

I have no time for another washed up Howard Eskin. xoopsx

YoUDeeMan
July 28th, 2007, 12:32 AM
Didnt you hear TSN is no longer The Sports Network, its now The SoCon Network xlolx xlolx xlolx

Dammit, UNHW, that is NOT funny! You will be paid a visit in your pointy box by a ghost of football past and you will be asked to repent your insulting comment towards our e"steamed" Mr. C No Evil in the SoCon". xlolx xlolx

TheCatamount
July 28th, 2007, 12:40 AM
Yeah, I've been awaiting new news as well for quite some time. I really hope they have a good season preview

YoUDeeMan
July 28th, 2007, 12:45 PM