PDA

View Full Version : YSU @MSU game

Paladin1aa
April 10th, 2021, 01:59 PM
YSU leads the series against Mo. St. 15-5. Local sportswriters are picking against YSU. No injuries for YSU as most starters have gone all the way this Spring. Just low talent for the Guins. Mo. St. In a turnaround season going from basement to top of the league.

Paladin1aa
April 10th, 2021, 02:35 PM
Guins miss a 40 yd FG late 1st qtr. 0-0

Paladin1aa
April 10th, 2021, 02:37 PM
Guins start back up QB Craycraft instead of Waid. Pass game still sucks. Looks like another heavy run game.

Paladin1aa
April 10th, 2021, 02:51 PM
YSU 38 yd FG.

3-0 YSU

Paladin1aa
April 10th, 2021, 03:15 PM
TD MSU 3 yd run.

MSU 7-3. 2nd qtr 1:43

Paladin1aa
April 10th, 2021, 03:35 PM
Half. MSU 7-3.

YSU moves ball on ground to red zone then fizzles. MSU RB Manning had several good runs for 1st downs.

Who makes the 2nd half adjustments ?

Paladin1aa
April 10th, 2021, 03:54 PM
MSU TD pass.

MSU 14-3

Paladin1aa
April 10th, 2021, 04:11 PM
Another MSU TD pass. 21-3

3rd qtr. 1:32

Paladin1aa
April 10th, 2021, 04:33 PM
YSU short TD pass. MSU 21-10

Paladin1aa
April 10th, 2021, 04:36 PM
YSU looks to be playing lots of guys and projects to see who to keep and who can go. Lots of dead schollies on the team.

Paladin1aa
April 10th, 2021, 05:02 PM
Final MSU 21-10

Game reflected , again, that YSU doesn’t have a QB. Needs OL. They are carrying too many dead schollies, mainly local “stars”.

Some day they will wake up.

ysubigred
April 11th, 2021, 08:14 AM
Well not as bad as I expected. The Defense is solid. Had trouble with the MO QB that ran and passed. Losing our starting QB was not good, not sure the outcome would have changed? At least the back up didn't throw any picks. YSU seemed better on special teams.

Next up UND. I expect an all out balls to the wall effort from both teams.

Hopefully some more of Bozos kids hit the transfer portal to free up some schollies for the fall transfer season in. Looks like some good ones on there.

Onward and upwards..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Paladin1aa
April 11th, 2021, 03:30 PM
Watching the game, I noticed they played guys who had never played this year, both O & D. They also played some players out of their positions indicating they are evaluating who goes and who stays. If they are honest, it is already known who doesn’t belong here. Both QB and OL are serious deficits. They lose both S and one LB on D. That’s it. The D plays well now but will also lose some backups who provide some rest time for starters. The glare comes from the O where TE is hurting and we need better WRs. The kicker is a local “star” who needs to go but Daddy was a YSU star. I count 27 players from the “Valley”, most of whom don’t belong at this level. Wasted schollies. This has been going on for several decades now. The area is no longer what it used to be and they have slacked off other fertile recruit areas ( Fla, Tx, Cal, etc). My personal belief is the A.D. pressures the coaches to recruit locally to keep his political job. That and his poor hirings and firings of coaches has destroyed all the money programs ( FB, MBB, WBB). No one gives a chit about women’s bowling, bringing back swim & diving or lacrosse. Nothing changes till he is gone. Nothing.